McNairy Central/ Chester County

plumb69

Contrary to what some are saying this will not be the first time in CCHS football that the Eagles have started 6-0.

Some notes were shown to me before the Bolivar gome that shows they have Started 8-0 on at least two and possibly three occasions.

That's good didn't know that!...... Do you know what years? Must have been way back when...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hodum always chooses week 0 as his teams bye week because otherwise the bye week breaks the momentum and and the rhythm of the team. We saw that tonight. I am just glad THIS week wasn't the bye week!

Congrats to the Eagles on another W. Over and done now, its next week and all about Lexington.

so what happened...ppl sayin it was a rough game...updates please

so what happened...ppl sayin it was a rough game...updates please

-------------------------------------------------

from what i gathered on channel 7 CC had several fumbles lost in 1st half but came back strong in later of 3rd and 4th quarter to ice the game....another example of a teams week lay-off miscues..hopefully CC will correct before the next 2 tough games they have coming up//

Edited by DHSFB64

-------------------------------------------------

from what i gathered on channel 7 CC had several fumbles lost in 1st half but came back strong in later of 3rd and 4th quarter to ice the game....another example of a teams week lay-off miscues..hopefully CC will correct before the next 2 tough games they have coming up//

lol i like how u stuck that lil tidbit in there for me

Well they got another W in the win column, but it was an ugly one!! I think they had the queen on their mind!! They better hope they don't play like that next week!! Anyway EAGLES 6-0!!!!

A win is a win and the Eagles have had more than one ugly one this year. A couple of ways to look at this:

1. A good thing to win a game like this and get it out your system.

2. Play a first half poorly against Lexington and the mercy rule will be invoked.