BGA (5-1) vs. McCallie (3-2)

cats1031

I think BGA will be able to throw on McCallie, while McCallie will have success against the BGA defense on the ground and in the air. If this were in Chattanooga, I would pick the Blue Tornado, but since it is in Franklin, I gotta go with the Wildcats. At the end of the day, I think BGA will win a high scoring shootout, 42 - 35.

Edited by RedRobin

I think BGA will be able to throw on McCallie, while McCallie will have success against the BGA defense on the ground and in the air. If this were in Chattanooga, I would pick the Blue Tornado, but since it is in Franklin, I gotta go with the Wildcats. At the end of the day, I think BGA will win a high scoring shootout, 42 - 35.

BGA bounces back for the win. M isn't that good stopping the pass.

Pretty evenly matched I think...McCallie's strength on defense is not against the pass and they just came off a huge effort, but disappointing result against their dreaded rival - B. Normally I give the edge to McCallie but I think BGA by a field goal (although I hope I am wrong).

I have also decided I will not again type the full name of the arch rival - from now on they are simply B. Just wanting to be a little immature.

Here's to a well played and injury free game.

I thought McCallie was playing BGA last night but I must have misunderstood. Some team dressed like McCallie showed up and played the game. I think the regular Boys in Blue must have stayed in Chattanooga watching replays of the B game hoping for a different outcome. Will check the paper for an announcement of when they reschedule the game and let everyone know.

BGA impresses me. They appear to have a lot of fight in them, and showed as much with a convincing bounce back win over McCallie. BA has them next week, and BA needs to be focused and ready to play...with a QB like BGA has they always have a chance. McCallie's hangover after the Baylor loss is no different than BGA's tough loss at EHS. BGA was the more resilient team last night. I don't know anything to justify this comment except the results, but BGA's new staff is doing a great job. Getting their kids back on track last night is an example of that. If I coached BA, I would start today erasing the Baylor game from my team's memory and get their mind on BGA quickly.