White House (4-1) at Goodpasture (3-3)

BDP2003

GPs QB is no joke. The kids arm is just as impressive as his legs. It will be very difficult keeping GP from scoring. They are going to put up some numbers.WH can win this game, but you will have to throw the ball when you need to keep a drive alive. And play some very smart D. Containing the QB will be a challenge. Best way to do it is control the clock and keep him off the field. Should be a great game. Good luck to both teams.

That"s a lot of questions to carry into week 6. Oh well, here's my take. 1) Johnson will be back at QB. If the Devils go down at Goodpasture without playing the starting QB, the OC will be taking an ink spot test on Monday. Hamilton will throw everything but the kitchen sink at this one. Coaches know when to invoke discipline. 2) Decision hasn't ben made. Sizemore is good but its what McEwen does after the catch that makes him great. Size could fill some of those shoes but he will need newspaper for the toes. 3) If the Devils have 11 players on the field, they will play four quarters. 4) If the bus is running, they will show up.

I think you drank some of the 97 kook aid coach Hamilton. Can get the offense going with out johnson

I will say the Louisville Central is a good team but I think WH would win if we played CPA.

That is hilarious CPA would beat the brakes off white house. With that being said white house has not faced a player as good as Reynolds for GP. Yes, i no they have faced Hurd (who by the way ran for almost 250 and 4 tds) but in mi opinion Keenan is better than him. I dont see white house being able to score with Goodpasture and finally the defense is playing with intensity.

It is gonna be a barn burner for sure! Word is that practice is going great, probably one of the best practices so far. GP has good reason to sweat. Hurd beat us but had great blocking. Reynolds better hope he has some too. Honeycutt, Cope, Wood, and of course Jackson will be in his grill all night. I hope the refs don't stink for either team. I predict White House wins by 7, 35-28. BDP!

GPs QB is no joke. The kids arm is just as impressive as his legs. It will be very difficult keeping GP from scoring. They are going to put up some numbers.WH can win this game, but you will have to throw the ball when you need to keep a drive alive. And play some very smart D. Containing the QB will be a challenge. Best way to do it is control the clock and keep him off the field. Should be a great game. Good luck to both teams.

White House has a pretty good QB if they let him play. Check these highlights from last year. Several clips are from the GP/WH game.

Edited by BallFan44

That is hilarious CPA would beat the brakes off white house. With that being said white house has not faced a player as good as Reynolds for GP. Yes, i no they have faced Hurd (who by the way ran for almost 250 and 4 tds) but in mi opinion Keenan is better than him. I dont see white house being able to score with Goodpasture and finally the defense is playing with intensity.

Hurd is the most talented back in 9AAA. I wouldn't trade him for 3 Reynolds'.

Coach would take that dare and stick it up your ??? White house is gonna get back to the glory days run the football to set up the passand be balanced. Nobody out works the devils. That's why we have the kook aid!!!

That's what I'm saying. Johnson comes back with the pass to compliment the run. You don't need Kool-Aid for that. Do you think this can be done without Johnson?

• Upvote 1