Mt. Pleasant vs. Collinwood

wildcatalumni

Attitudes reflected by players originate from coaches. I think the players sense the " just wait til next year " mentality

TROJANFAN88.....Please Read Rules Before Posting Again...2. Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users.

No Other Warnings Will Be Posted...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me but Good Lord is there not any players from C'wood that have that cocky attitude anymore that made them C'wood. I remember it didn't matter how young or lack of talent there was...the wood came to play. Idk but this just isn't like C'wood but I guess everyone has a down year.

Amen!!!!! Use to, you might beat them but you knew you had been in a fight like to see that return. Played pretty well vs A'ville friday so maybe getting it going. Have to have great game to beat MTP if they fullspeed, so gota say MTP in a close one

I like the team, they just need a little more game experience which they are getting. They should be improving every game and I fully expect all their games here on out to be real dogfights. I think it helps a lot that they don't have any doubt now about who the quarterback is

I hope that C'wood has found it this week and they give MtP all they want but Harlen is a good player. I just don't know how long the experience thing can be used cause it is already game 6 and somethin has to give. C'wood needs to find somethin on offense. Are ya'll still runnin the same stuff?

You have no idea what's going on. As an assistant on the Collinwood coaching staff I'd appreciate it if you would keep your trap shut about us and the team, unless you have something constructive to say or would like to join us at practice and lend a helping hand. Your words on here are read by many people, including the PLAYERS. At least change your user name. You're not much of a fan to say MP should bring their middle school to beat us. I will not argue with you on these boards or anyone else, but if you want to voice your opinions, I'm easy to find.

Take it easy GM. Sometimes you have years that aren't as good as you would like.Times like this don't build character...They reveal it.. Hang tuff C'Wood.. Good things will happen

I hope that C'wood has found it this week and they give MtP all they want but Harlen is a good player. I just don't know how long the experience thing can be used cause it is already game 6 and somethin has to give. C'wood needs to find somethin on offense. Are ya'll still runnin the same stuff?

the fact is most of the team is made up of sophomores...there aren't more than three or four seniors and not many juniors either. I will say this, they are talented and going forward this bunch is gonna be outstanding.

Adamsville is a highly ranked 2a team and they didn't get anything easy. The fact is PC is the only team that really handled them...the Forest game was really tight going into the final minutes when Forest got several scores after Collinwood turned the ball over with desperation passes.

I will be very surprised if I see anything other than a hard hitting, rough Collinwood team on Friday night. I have watched Collinwood play football for over 30 years and have never seen anything less from them. I have seen them down...but NEVER out. They are notorious for playing right up to the final buzzer. I will have to see it for myself to ever believe otherwise...

I will be very surprised if I see anything other than a hard hitting, rough Collinwood team on Friday night. I have watched Collinwood play football for over 30 years and have never seen anything less from them. I have seen them down...but NEVER out. They are notorious for playing right up to the final buzzer. I will have to see it for myself to ever believe otherwise...

I suppose the frustration is just a result of not being use to a losing season...I am too quick to point fingers...I apologize to gm for offending him...the comment wasn't directed toward him or the other volunteers on the sidelines...but maybe I know more than I should because I hear it everyday....there is problems within...

I suppose the frustration is just a result of not being use to a losing season...I am too quick to point fingers...I apologize to gm for offending him...the comment wasn't directed toward him or the other volunteers on the sidelines...but maybe I know more than I should because I hear it everyday....there is problems within...

Frustration has a way of crawling under your skin and becoming negativity...we all cave in to it sometimes.