Buffalo Season

greeneville2012

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody Reaves had 15 carries199 yards and 4 touchdowns . Cole baxley had 20 carries 277 yards and a touchdown and 14 tackles . Dalton Boles lit it up again , maybe they should be nominated . Or do you have to play for Greenville to be eligible ?

one word... "quality" play a quality oppenent and put up those numbers...heck put them numbers up against Greeneville and I will vote all day long for them... They would still get beat of course, but I would vote for them.. OH...and it does help! The Clock will be running non stop at the start of the second half!! plenty of seats available after the 2nd quarter tomorrow..

Cody Reaves had 15 carries199 yards and 4 touchdowns . Cole baxley had 20 carries 277 yards and a touchdown and 14 tackles . Dalton Boles lit it up again , maybe they should be nominated . Or do you have to play for Greenville to be eligible ?

Wow, if you can’t see how impressive Stewart's numbers were against a team like Alcoa, then nothing we can say will ever help you understand. You really hate Greeneville don’t you?

Gonna have to take that one up with the News-sentinel...Perhaps playing Alcoa would help

Gonna have to take that one up with the News-sentinel...Perhaps playing Alcoa would help

Prep Xtra doesn't cover the county schools. That is the main reason. Why would they cover them? They're not going to get a big draw form Greene County anyways. People in the Knoxville area want to hear about Greeneville. They don't want to hear about Chuckey Doak, North Greene, South Greene, or West Greene.

No just at work and told a couple guys watch this as a wrath of degrading comments will be made in just a few short minutes . And I was right again . You all may be good but your also very predictable

I don't find any degrading comments...besides yours. If you start the "you think you're so special because you're Greeneville" crap you should expect defense. I am a bit concerned though that you have so little to do at work and that you can't spell Greeneville...Take care GC, somebody might think you're a troll.

No just at work and told a couple guys watch this as a wrath of degrading comments will be made in just a few short minutes . And I was right again . You all may be good but your also very predictable

Actually, you could have just said something along the line of “Stewart had a great performance and deserves to win this awardâ€. But, instead you try every way imaginable to divert the attention from his performance and put it on the performance of the county players. Typical.

Actually, you could have just said something along the line of “Stewart had a great performance and deserves to win this awardâ€. But, instead you try every way imaginable to divert the attention from his performance and put it on the performance of the county players. Typical.

You brought up the great numbers by those boys and all was good...What efforts and I was very impressed (sort of)... until you made the wise crack about them having to play for GreenEville to be recognized.. just like a county sports fan.. smack talk all day long and then run and hide because big, bad GreenEville is picking on us again...

I'm new to Greene County and I can't understand where all the animosity comes from. I must admit that its a little strange that a county that is not very densly populated has two seperate school systems, and I get the whole GHS takes all the good players garb, but if the T$$AA wouldn't have made the biggest mistake in history with the Z plan would GHS even play county schools? I understand that GHS has a HUGE advantage when it comes to funds and resources, and should pummel all the county schools. I don't understand what makes you guys want to come on coacht and flex your muscles behind a computer screen and brag about beating teams you SHOULD beat. Wait a minute, i just found out where all the animosity comes from, it comes from GHS people thinking they are special because they live in the thriving metropolis of Greeneville. It comes from people in the city limits thinking everybody else in the county is just a bunch of dumb hicks that no nothing about anything. Let me ask you GHS fans, how many titles did you rack up before the Z Plan let you all play down in a soft classification becuase your school whinned about how it was unfair that you had to play schools bigger than you? I can't remember many. Any way hope you guys feel good about beating up on the much smaller county schools, keep showin that Devil pride! :thumb:

Buffalo Season opens tomorrow at 7:30 on the range....there is no bag limit and no hunting permit is needed....however you may want to bring your couch, deer stand, or lawn chair and/or any other form of seating because seating is very limited

I am a county person and have no problems at all with Greeneville High School. I am glad thewon the state championship last year. However, Greeneville people often say that the county kids/parents hate them. Your post is a reason why!!! Say all you want about the game and who you think (or KNOW) will win, but to make fun of the facilities at a county high school (4 of them--1 in Greeneville and Greeneville gets more money than the 4 county schools combined)is the reason why SOME county people dislike Grenneville. I am glad MOSt Greeneville fans are not like you. I wish Greeneville the best of luck in the playoffs.