Perry Co at Columbia Academy

theGURU

You are funny here well it may not be half a hundred to nothing tommorrow night. I dont know that CA has seen a smothering D like PC has got this year. It looks like a jailbreak on other teams QB. I dont know if that Richland QB has got over it yet. No cheap shots straight up form tackling, driving them into the ground every week for.... 6 weeks now. You think I am joking but I am not.

He's not joking...Trust me i'm a Doctor... :ugeek:

Yea pretty bad but true CA class was shown with the onside kick bein up four scores Tucker and the gang will return the favor tomorrow

Its Pc's D they need to worry about getting payback on them. . . Granted Tucker is a hard hitting part of that! I expect CA to come out strong but Pc is to much down the stretch

Pc-44

CA-7

Good Luck Pc!! I'll see you at theshow!!

Its Pc's D they need to worry about getting payback on them. . . Granted Tucker is a hard hitting part of that! I expect CA to come out strong but Pc is to much down the stretch

Pc-44

CA-7

Good Luck Pc!! I'll see you at theshow!!

score stays even till C.A steps off the bus it will be like heck in a cell for ca tonight go pc get um up we need atleast 2 teams in our region to compete

CA moved ahead of PC this week in the Tennessean. Perry Co. moved to 19th yesterday. 19th.......19th......its time to make a statment! PC go out and kick some tail Vikings!!!!!

From a Riverside fan looking in, I have to say PC has not got near the attention they should receive from the middle tennessee media outlets. Do not know if it is because they are a small town or just plain political, but it is not right. Tucker and company deserve a little recognition. By the way PC big over CA

From a Riverside fan looking in, I have to say PC has not got near the attention they should receive from the middle tennessee media outlets. Do not know if it is because they are a small town or just plain political, but it is not right. Tucker and company deserve a little recognition. By the way PC big over CA

I think it is probably the location. For some reason the news media just will not cover the lower section of Middle Tennessee. Last week WC & CA played and both were undefeated and ranked in the top 10. Opened up the Tennessean on Saturday morning to check out high school football scores. WC & CA had a very small clip and there was a large article on Eagleville & Forrest. On the top of the page a very huge article on Tucker breaking records and his great night.

If PC loades up box CA will get outside and score some points.