Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

The first half sure looked the way it was supposed to if Lex doesn't come out flat the second half I hit the spread almost perfect.

MAN IM SO SICK OF LISTENING TO YOUR MOUTH. YOU AINT GOT ANY RESPECT. YOUR SO STUCK UP LEXINGTONS BUTT THAT YOU CANT SHOW ANY RESPECT FOR A GOOD TEAM THAT ALMOST WON LAST NIGHT! LEXINGTON DIDNT COME OUT FLAT IN THE SECOND HALF THEY SCORED TWO TOUCHDOWNS IN THE 3RD QUARTER. BOTH TEAMS PLAYED A GREAT GAME. YEAH THE REFS MADE SOME BAD CALLS BUT LIKE I TOLD EVERYONE WE STILL HAD A CHANCE TO WIN AT THE END OF THE GAME SO I AINT BLAMING NOTHING ON ANYONE! AS FOR PHELPS, HE IS THE BEST BACK IN WEST TENNESSEE AND EVERYONE SAYS THAT EVEN ON THE RADIO LAST NIGHT. HE RAN ALL OVER LEXINGTON. 226 YARDS ON 17 CARRIES! I ALREADY KNOW YOU GONNA HAVE SOMETHING SMART TO SAY SO JUST SAVE IT!!!

MAN IM SO SICK OF LISTENING TO YOUR MOUTH. YOU AINT GOT ANY RESPECT. YOUR SO STUCK UP LEXINGTONS BUTT THAT YOU CANT SHOW ANY RESPECT FOR A GOOD TEAM THAT ALMOST WON LAST NIGHT! LEXINGTON DIDNT COME OUT FLAT IN THE SECOND HALF THEY SCORED TWO TOUCHDOWNS IN THE 3RD QUARTER. BOTH TEAMS PLAYED A GREAT GAME. YEAH THE REFS MADE SOME BAD CALLS BUT LIKE I TOLD EVERYONE WE STILL HAD A CHANCE TO WIN AT THE END OF THE GAME SO I AINT BLAMING NOTHING ON ANYONE! AS FOR PHELPS, HE IS THE BEST BACK IN WEST TENNESSEE AND EVERYONE SAYS THAT EVEN ON THE RADIO LAST NIGHT. HE RAN ALL OVER LEXINGTON. 226 YARDS ON 17 CARRIES! I ALREADY KNOW YOU GONNA HAVE SOMETHING SMART TO SAY SO JUST SAVE IT!!!

you mad bro?

Lexington did not come out flat in the second half. They came out and jumped to a 3 TD lead in the 3rd quarter.

LHS2012 just admit that CC is a quality opponent. You talk about Phelps and how he would not have had much if it weren't for busted plays. A great player takes advantage of the opponents mistakes. He created some of those mistakes with his quickness.

I could list many busted plays that Sellers and Halliburton got loose on if you want to go down that road.

Also CC QB was injured and was unable to plant his feet, which resulted in the overthrows. The last two passes were well defended by your defense.

I will be prepared for you to make excuses as to why the game was close. Your prediction was way off and you are blinded by school pride.

I saw a great game played by two teams who could play 10 times and they would split and be 5-5 against each other.

List away my friend. :thumb:

Lexington started to coast after that 3 TD lead. That won't happen again.

If he was injured and you knew he couldn't plant his feet why call deep passes in critical situations? If you coach is worth anything, and from what I hear he's very well respected, He wouldn't call plays like this.

I'll give phelps credit, he's for real.

A CC fan dogging someone for making excuses? Now, now, go at your own fans before me kind sir. :thumb:

Now, now, I can't just "save it" that would be no fun. :roflol:

Your ALL CAPS is quite intimidating. CC almost won because lexington started to coast, not because CC just started playing amazing. Lexington controls the entire game if Lexington plays to the best of their ability you'll get destroyed.

You say you don't blame it on the bad calls, yet, you still mention them...hmmm.

WOAH! if it they're saying phelps is the best on the radio it MUST be true.

I've mentioned this already Phelps can play ball.

Now, now, I can't just "save it" that would be no fun. :roflol:

Your ALL CAPS is quite intimidating. CC almost won because lexington started to coast, not because CC just started playing amazing. Lexington controls the entire game if Lexington plays to the best of their ability you'll get destroyed.

You say you don't blame it on the bad calls, yet, you still mention them...hmmm.

WOAH! if it they're saying phelps is the best on the radio it MUST be true.

I've mentioned this already Phelps can play ball.

It's was fun debating with you all week!! I really enjoy your smartasm! Lexington won congrats!

As for your predictions you were completely wrong in every aspect of the game!! Now just face it and stop making excuses as to why you think Lexington would have been closer to your predictions "IF"........!! It was a great game of two elite 14AA teams!! Now it's over good luck with JCM!