DeKalb Co. @ Macon Co.

TigerPride23

I'm not talking about the play calling of DC. I'm referencing the coaching comments about how MC coaching staff was superior vs. DC coaching staff, and that's not the case in this game. And a QB sneak is when they play the DC runs well? They do it when they are close to the goal line. They did the QB sneak to position the football for the field goal and MC's defense failed to stop a positioning play. Once again referencing MC's coaching staff...

I know they were positioning for a field goal, but what I was saying is I wasn't completely surprised that it broke free for a TD. The qb draw has got 32 yards or so quite a few times this season. He just has a way of finding the hole and keeping the play alive. So once he got through the first line of defense it's just off to the races. I know they aren't the same play, but he's a good runner and like I said when they failed to stop him on the line then big things can happen.

Edited by TigerPride23

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone talked up this MC QB up. He played decent and ran hard when he tucked it, but Phillips was much better than that kid. At least Phillips can throw the ball. MC QB does hand off well, I'll give him that. Dekalb defense is still suspect,giving up too many yards rushing. They are too slow reacting to the ball.

Hometown cooking from the ref's. Clock keeper gave MC extra time. It didn't matter, MC couldn't stop Dekalb's offense. Coaching? Talk was MC coaching was better...He forgot to coach defense at the end of the game and allowed Dekalb to throw all over them and then run it in the end zone on a QB sneaker...A QB SNEAKER...come on...

This post oozes stupidness.

Everyone talked up this MC QB up. He played decent and ran hard when he tucked it, but Phillips was much better than that kid. At least Phillips can throw the ball. MC QB does hand off well, I'll give him that. Dekalb defense is still suspect,giving up too many yards rushing. They are too slow reacting to the ball.

Hometown cooking from the ref's. Clock keeper gave MC extra time. It didn't matter, MC couldn't stop Dekalb's offense. Coaching? Talk was MC coaching was better...He forgot to coach defense at the end of the game and allowed Dekalb to throw all over them and then run it in the end zone on a QB sneaker...A QB SNEAKER...come on...

The Macon offense is not really suited to throw,kinda tough to compare qbs one running shotgun 4 to 5 wide,other having to fake then find 1 and the most 2 recievres running a route.Good football game,all the way to the end.It may not be either of the qbs stats that will matter.Neither of you can play D,and thats what win state championships.TC1

Edited by SMACK