DeKalb Co. @ Macon Co.

TigerPride23

I have been disappointed at times this season with Macon Co's defense but what I continue to remember is that in Trousdale Co. you have 5 athletes in Turcyzn, J.Harper, K.Harper, Turner, and Crenshaw that are better than any athlete Macon has. Good-pasture's qb Reynolds is a man, and of course Manning from Smith Co. Macon has a hard with the better athletes around here as most people do, but when they play a team with equal athleticism, they usually end up winning. I am not saying Dekalb has bad athletes, im just saying I do not think they have any as good as the ones I just listed above. I think that this will be a good game for 3 quarters, but in the end I expect the Grace-Manning combo and just enough running at key times from Macon to be the difference.

Mc 35-21

Dekalb did play with Smith County for a while, but SC pulled away late. Mc had a tough time stopping Manning (which almost everybody does) and with several dropped passes by SC receiver's that game could have been much worse. MC seems to have a winning formula at home, unless they are playing a purple and gold team.

I Like MC 27-14

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been disappointed at times this season with Macon Co's defense but what I continue to remember is that in Trousdale Co. you have 5 athletes in Turcyzn, J.Harper, K.Harper, Turner, and Crenshaw that are better than any athlete Macon has. Good-pasture's qb Reynolds is a man, and of course Manning from Smith Co. Macon has a hard with the better athletes around here as most people do, but when they play a team with equal athleticism, they usually end up winning. I am not saying Dekalb has bad athletes, im just saying I do not think they have any as good as the ones I just listed above. I think that this will be a good game for 3 quarters, but in the end I expect the Grace-Manning combo and just enough running at key times from Macon to be the difference.

Mc 35-21

I couldnt have said it any better. I totally agree. They have a hard time stopping college ready talent but Dekalb shouldnt have anyone of that caliber. Edited by geo1126

Mc 35-21

Whether a team has 1 athlete or 5. That shouldn't be a main factor to debate on. Last time I checked every player puts there pants on the same way. When playoff time rolls around, complaining about playing agaisnt a team with athletes will have you sitting at the house. I hope MC comes to play for the rest of the season steamrolls into the playoffs.

Whether a team has 1 athlete or 5. That shouldn't be a main factor to debate on. Last time I checked every player puts there pants on the same way. When playoff time rolls around, complaining about playing agaisnt a team with athletes will have you sitting at the house. I hope MC comes to play for the rest of the season steamrolls into the playoffs.

If Macon keeps on coming out flat, there wont be any playoffs for them. It should not take a chewing at halftime every week to get these boys fired up to play.

Edited by TennesseeSportsMan

I believe some are underestimating Dekalb County. In the game I saw them in their QB did a very good job of getting away from pressure and buying time to get the ball down field. I don't think this will be a game where it's close for a bit and then one team pulls away. I think it's going to be a great game where both teams are evenly matched and either team could win it. I believe that Macon needs to win this game more than Dekalb needs to win this game and with this game being at Macon I believe i'll go with Macon to win this one 45-42 in a high scoring game. Watch out though, we could see both teams running the ball a lot and we'll get a 14-7 game...

I believe some are underestimating Dekalb County. In the game I saw them in their QB did a very good job of getting away from pressure and buying time to get the ball down field. I don't think this will be a game where it's close for a bit and then one team pulls away. I think it's going to be a great game where both teams are evenly matched and either team could win it. I believe that Macon needs to win this game more than Dekalb needs to win this game and with this game being at Macon I believe i'll go with Macon to win this one 45-42 in a high scoring game. Watch out though, we could see both teams running the ball a lot and we'll get a 14-7 game...

I realize it's going to be hard to turn down Trousdale/Pickett County, but are you going to this game?

Edited by SEVEN

I realize it's going to be hard to turn down Trousdale/Pickett County, but are you going to this game?

Hey you never know, I heard Pickett County had Esain Bolt, Usain Bolt's younger brother, to transfer in. They say he's even faster than his brother so I doubt TC will be able to stop him, so we'll see how that goes...good luck though yall are gonna need it :roflol::roflolk:

But I would love to go to this game, but RBS is going to be up in Monterey and that has the potential to be a pretty good game so i'm going to head up that way...

Guest Termite

3rd and 15 on the 26 yard line. Hold and make them try about a 40 yard FG... THEN ........A 26 yard QB draw that scores with 9 seconds left????

OOPS!!!!!!!!!