WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS

JSL01

OK. I'VE READ AND HEARD ABOUT EVERY EXCUSE PEOPLE CAN THINK OF WHY THEY HAVE LOST TO THE WILDCATS: POOR COACHING, PUNTER TOOK TOO LONG, W/C GET'S THE BREAKS, WRONG DEFENSE, ETC., ETC.

WELL LET ME LAY IF OUT FOR YOU WITH A VERY SIMPLE QUOTE, " DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS". YES W/C HAS A VERY GOOD RUNNING ATTACK, BUT IT'S THE SMOTHERING DEFENSE THAT DOMINATES THE GAMES. IF YOU CAN'T SCORE YOU CAN'T WIN. PRETTY SIMPLE.

OH AND C.A. WAS REALLY OVERRATED. THEY HAD A WEAK SCHEDULE COMING INTO THE W/C GAME AND IT SHOWED.

OK. I'VE READ AND HEARD ABOUT EVERY EXCUSE PEOPLE CAN THINK OF WHY THEY HAVE LOST TO THE WILDCATS: POOR COACHING, PUNTER TOOK TOO LONG, W/C GET'S THE BREAKS, WRONG DEFENSE, ETC., ETC.

WELL LET ME LAY IF OUT FOR YOU WITH A VERY SIMPLE QUOTE, " DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS". YES W/C HAS A VERY GOOD RUNNING ATTACK, BUT IT'S THE SMOTHERING DEFENSE THAT DOMINATES THE GAMES. IF YOU CAN'T SCORE YOU CAN'T WIN. PRETTY SIMPLE.

OH AND C.A. WAS REALLY OVERRATED. THEY HAD A WEAK SCHEDULE COMING INTO THE W/C GAME AND IT SHOWED.

What are the stats scoring against the Varsity D?? Figuring allot of the points scored against you guys are on the JV D.

What are the stats scoring against the Varsity D?? Figuring allot of the points scored against you guys are on the JV D.

yea. i don't have the stats handy but the only team to really score much on the starting group was mount pleasant. that was a good game. about gave me a heart attack. lol. I EXPECT the perry county game will be a good one too

yea. i don't have the stats handy but the only team to really score much on the starting group was mount pleasant. that was a good game. about gave me a heart attack. lol. I EXPECT the perry county game will be a good one too

Yea we got MT Pleasant coming up, it's at home thankfully that's always a rough place to play at. Yea don't know if I can take another game like last year. That really came to neither team had an experienced kicking unit and an ep could have won it for either side allot sooner. How are the cats on that front this year? From what I've see of you guys on film look's like both teams are in the same boat varsity hasn't seen much action past the first series of the 3rd quarter. But don't think that will be a problem for y'all as always great coaching and looked to me like the kids play with allot of heart and are having fun.

Yea we got MT Pleasant coming up, it's at home thankfully that's always a rough place to play at. Yea don't know if I can take another game like last year. That really came to neither team had an experienced kicking unit and an ep could have won it for either side allot sooner. How are the cats on that front this year? From what I've see of you guys on film look's like both teams are in the same boat varsity hasn't seen much action past the first series of the 3rd quarter. But don't think that will be a problem for y'all as always great coaching and looked to me like the kids play with allot of heart and are having fun.

That is the main part of it....as I'm sure it is for PC! These boys are playin as one now and are really bonding with each other. I seen about 6 or 7 of them all at the fair together Saturday night and it is always good when players get together outside of the sport and not just friends when practice or Friday comes around. As for on the front, they have been really good this year and we have some really good underclassmen that add to it and that makes a big difference....cause they can switch in and out.

MTP is the only team to score when WC has all 11 starters in. UC scored a td when WC had a sophomore and a freshman playing at defensive tackles, that has happened a couple of times, outside that they have been very solid. On Cascades 1st drive they had 1st and goal from the 3 yard line and was stopped cold.

MTP is the only team to score when WC has all 11 starters in. UC scored a td when WC had a sophomore and a freshman playing at defensive tackles, that has happened a couple of times, outside that they have been very solid. On Cascades 1st drive they had 1st and goal from the 3 yard line and was stopped cold.

Well I hate to tell you but Moore Co. scored with 2:57 to go in the first half and I doubt any of the starters were out of the game @ this time.

Wayne County is over rated. If not for a couple of special teams momentum changing goof ups CA would have been in the game. WC barely beat Mount Pleasant and MP lost 4 of their better players in a wreck. After this week, I'll tell you which of these teams is better, but I'm pretty sure it's Perry County.

Wayne County is over rated. If not for a couple of special teams momentum changing goof ups CA would have been in the game. WC barely beat Mount Pleasant and MP lost 4 of their better players in a wreck. After this week, I'll tell you which of these teams is better, but I'm pretty sure it's Perry County.

CA was never in this game and if not for the coaches pulling the starters it would have been a total embarrasment to CA. CA was the ones that were overated and just about as good as everybody thought they were.