1A Top Ten October 3, 2011

pegleg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know that im going to get a ton of negativity about saying this but, I just watched that Milan vs Huntingdon video.

Let me start off by saying if Milan is the best team in 3A then 3A doesn't have much to offer this year. Milan did a really bad job on Defense and Offense. Seriously how many times did Huntingdon bust a run straight up the middle of Milans defense? And im going to say that Milan's offensive cordinator is Insane(Insanity- Repeating the same process over and over expecting a different result). Milan ran the ball and ran the ball and ran the ball without hardly going anywhere. The few pass plays they tried(with exception of the desperation pass towards the end of the game) was very successful for Milan, yet they just kept trying to run the ball.

Huntingdon definitly has a really good run defense but I want to know what is going to happen when a team with an excellent Quarterback and excellent Receivers steps on the field against you and tests your pass defense? If Huntingdon has trouble covering 1 or 2 recievers, what will happen when they have to cover 3-5 of them? Just some food for thought?

guru of who you really need to know more of what you speak. huntingdon scrimmaged pc and it may have been a preview of games to come .that scrimmage was as intense of a post season game as i have seen.but you don't know how it will play out till its played. we been tryin' to tell you unbelivin' middle tenn. fans we play some good football here in west tenn. but you won't believe till we show you!

guru of who you really need to know more of what you speak. huntingdon scrimmaged pc and it may have been a preview of games to come .that scrimmage was as intense of a post season game as i have seen.but you don't know how it will play out till its played. we been tryin' to tell you unbelivin' middle tenn. fans we play some good football here in west tenn. but you won't believe till we show you!

How can I not know about a game I just watched?

Don't worry about him he'll see come playoff time, we'll be #3 still and they'll be below us still we'll show them in a few weeks. We might should move ahead of Wayne County but they're worrying bout their games now instead of talking mess & they agreed with me when I said South Pitts. should be #1 so like us they are not big headed. Perry County if you think you should be #1 say it but dont talk bad about anyone else till its your turn to play them. I'm sure you wont lose or get any more games taken away from you so we'll prob see you sometime in the playoffs.

How'd the scrimmage go hoofbeat I would like to watch these scrimmages but I am usually at work during the scrimmages? Guru if you wanna talk bout Huntingdon already then if you went to scrimmage tell me what you seen I mean it dont mean it'll be like a playoff game but Im wondering how the scrimmage went

Well I know that im going to get a ton of negativity about saying this but, I just watched that Milan vs Huntingdon video.

Let me start off by saying if Milan is the best team in 3A then 3A doesn't have much to offer this year. Milan did a really bad job on Defense and Offense. Seriously how many times did Huntingdon bust a run straight up the middle of Milans defense? And im going to say that Milan's offensive cordinator is Insane(Insanity- Repeating the same process over and over expecting a different result). Milan ran the ball and ran the ball and ran the ball without hardly going anywhere. The few pass plays they tried(with exception of the desperation pass towards the end of the game) was very successful for Milan, yet they just kept trying to run the ball.

Huntingdon definitly has a really good run defense but I want to know what is going to happen when a team with an excellent Quarterback and excellent Receivers steps on the field against you and tests your pass defense? If Huntingdon has trouble covering 1 or 2 recievers, what will happen when they have to cover 3-5 of them? Just some food for thought?

I think Huntingdon's coaching staff will have it figured out. I can recall Huntingdon playing USJ in 2008 and they had 4 to 5 wide recievers at a time with a very good jake overby at QB. Huntingdon posted 63 points to USJ's 38. 14 of USJ points were scored on the second and third string I believe.

I think Huntingdon's coaching staff will have it figured out. I can recall Huntingdon playing USJ in 2008 and they had 4 to 5 wide recievers at a time with a very good jake overby at QB. Huntingdon posted 63 points to USJ's 38. 14 of USJ points were scored on the second and third string I believe.

Oh well maybe Huntingdon can get some of those defensive backs to come play for them when playoffs roll around. :roflol:

Don't worry about him he'll see come playoff time, we'll be #3 still and they'll be below us still we'll show them in a few weeks. We might should move ahead of Wayne County but they're worrying bout their games now instead of talking mess & they agreed with me when I said South Pitts. should be #1 so like us they are not big headed. Perry County if you think you should be #1 say it but dont talk bad about anyone else till its your turn to play them. I'm sure you wont lose or get any more games taken away from you so we'll prob see you sometime in the playoffs.

How'd the scrimmage go hoofbeat I would like to watch these scrimmages but I am usually at work during the scrimmages? Guru if you wanna talk bout Huntingdon already then if you went to scrimmage tell me what you seen I mean it dont mean it'll be like a playoff game but Im wondering how the scrimmage went

PC won the scrimmage by one TD. I'm sure Huntingdon has improved since then, and so has PC. BUT we still have to get by mTp & WC before we worry about playoffs. One game at a time!