• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB from commumity has 1251 yds passing

RB from Cascade has 869 yds rushing

WR from Community has 779 yds receiving

LB from Mt Pleasant has 80 tackles

Those may not be leading the state, just some stats that I found

I figured #1's stats would be on up there at the top? What was his name Harlan? Also, if your talkin bout #53 at LB...he is a pretty dang good player at the LB position!

I figured #1's stats would be on up there at the top? What was his name Harlan? Also, if your talkin bout #53 at LB...he is a pretty dang good player at the LB position!

80 tackles...thats laying some lumber now!

Hey Pujo, Im checking on it, but I wonder if you know about how many tackles Trusler has at LB...Id say its in the 70's area..maybe more

80 tackles...thats laying some lumber now!

Hey Pujo, Im checking on it, but I wonder if you know about how many tackles Trusler has at LB...Id say its in the 70's area..maybe more

Don't have a clue Uknoit,but its several. Heck of a blocking back as well. He also ran the ball good the other night.Just one of several unsung hero's.This is a pretty dang good football TEAM.

Don't have a clue Uknoit,but its several. Heck of a blocking back as well. He also ran the ball good the other night.Just one of several unsung hero's.This is a pretty dang good football TEAM.

Yes it is....I want to say I heard his avg was about 12 tackles a game...if so, that should have him up there! I hope all stats are being kept....This isn't a bunch that cares about personal goals, but I'd like to see them get the recognition they deserve...Even tho we dont play anyone <_<

#1 did not play the second half of the Cornersville game nor did he play much of the second half of the C'Wood game. Yes that's his name.

#53 is something else!

Edited by wholder

Don't know how many tackles or yards he has, but 48, Nick Koenig from Cosby is impressive! Kid weighs about 185 and will stick it in there against anybody at LB, and runs pretty good too! He's got some dadgum heart, doesn't leave the field, EVER! I've heard about the kid from H-Town and I heard he WAS the real deal, better than Townsend is what I heard. I love watchin good HS football players, nothin like Friday nights! :thumb:

Don't know how many tackles or yards he has, but 48, Nick Koenig from Cosby is impressive! Kid weighs about 185 and will stick it in there against anybody at LB, and runs pretty good too! He's got some dadgum heart, doesn't leave the field, EVER! I've heard about the kid from H-Town and I heard he WAS the real deal, better than Townsend is what I heard. I love watchin good HS football players, nothin like Friday nights! :thumb:

It depends on how u look at it, he doesnt have the quickness of townsend nor the strength but he is faster after 10 yards and is still strong, also has very good hands. Both have amazing agility, determanation and heart for the game. Townsend couldve had more yards but he didnt play much second half games, during his era they was blowing teams out before the half. Overall id say theyre pretty close just depends on the situation. Both always have praised there TEAM cause they kno if it wasnt for the other 10 they would have nothing. Ive really enjoyed watching them both play!!!

Edited by BDF36