Mckenzie @ Huntingdon!

Butchie

I Just Hope Everyone of The HuntingdonHosers Are Healthy And In Uniform! I Don't Wanna Hear Any Excuses Of Why Ya Lost! Heck, Bring Ya Own Ref's!...Hosers! So Ya Better Be Eatin Ya Vitamins, Getting To Bed Early, Honoring Your Mother And Fathers, And Saying Ya Prayers...Because It'll Be A Come To Jesus Meeting Friday Night!

Edited by Butchie

You know I'm a Stang, Charles, but I have to admit ole' Butchie has the best posts on this board. I've read these boards since 2003 and I've seen people get mighty worked up over some of the things he posts... it's hilarious. :roflol:

This is going to be a great game, and anybody from Huntingdon expecting a gold ball right now better remember they have to get by 2 very good teams in McKenzie and Dresden... THEN playoffs...

I can't comment on McKenzie, but this Huntingdon team has a ton of heart, a great will to win. That's what I think gives them the edge in this game, but they better not overlook anybody, but I really don't think they will. Can't wait for this game, and good luck to both teams!

GO STANGS!!! :thumb:

Well I Do Try...LOL But Honestly, People Make It Easy For Me...But Ego's And Persona's Is What Makes These Boards Fun...If We All Acted Like Howard Cosell And Only Spoke Of The Facts..It Would Actually Be Boring. And I Will Try To Add Perspective When Necessary! Ya Hoser!

I meant our fans are only loud if we're doing real good other team cheer and holler every time they get a first down, if we get a touchdown they'll scream and a bad call they'll boo but I think they should be a little louder, just saying

I've been to every H-town game and talked to alot of people. We sound pretty intimidating. no matter how we're doin in the game.

Edited by thomasont

I keep seeing you post about the Huntingdon fans and about just showing up this year. You talk about how supportive the Mckenzie fans are. I just assumed ya'll must have a huge following on here. However, that is a joke.

Looking at the Mckenzie Rebel thread on here - all 49 pages and 386 posts of it.

There have been a TOTAL of 18 Mckenzie fans post on it.

12 have posted less than 5 times.

Only 2 have posted over 10 times and that is Butchie and Duckman. Ya'll account for 78% of ALL comments made my Mckenzie fans on that thread.

You might ought to rethink how much support is on here for Mckenzie. Just because Huntingdon fans don't hang out on here as much as you and duckman do, don't assume that Mckenzie fans are either.

Well Maybe Your Right...But I Know When Us Rebels Whip You Friday, There Will Be Less Mustangs Around Here! So I Was Just Trying To Get Your Fan Base Built Up...Hoser!

Hey? If Any Of You Hosers Are Of Drinking Age,..LOL. Me And The Duck, Will Be Holding A "We're Gonna Beat Your Butt" Meeting At Casey's At 5:30. No We Aint Buying Either! So If Ya Can Pull Yourself Away From Your Ego A Minute, Come On Over, And We'll Tell Ya How It's All Gonna Go Downhill For the Mustangs! We Will Also Have Complimentary Kleenex's For The First fifty Hoserstangs! :roflolk:

If any of you Rebs get tired of getting your butt kicked all night long this Friday just know us Stang fans will welcome you with open arms! Come On Over To The DARK Side :roflolk:

There Is Only One Kicking We're In Reference Too...Hey...I Know It's At Home And All...But Don't Leave In The Third Quarter Because Your Losing...Matlock Trilogy Runs All Weekend! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie