Lewis County @ Marshall County

LCPanthers

Well Marshall is up to their old ways again. Just rode by the dump, I mean field, and their scoreboard is on. Home 17 .....Visitors 0

Just no respect for Lewis at all I tell you! :ph34r:

Hey WOMG...I was over that way hauling some stuff to the dump....I saw the same score....don't know if you noticed but they had the clock running and it was still 5:30 left in the 3rd quarter. Not sure what they had the final as...but dang they aren't expecting anything out of Lewis Who?!?!

the score did not reflect the game...the officials in this contest took the game out of LC hands....the worst officiating I have personally seen in 25 years of watching HS football...put both teams on a neutral field and the results will be different...to let every one understand what I'm talking about...LC was penalized for 130 yds to MC 1.5 yds...the only flag MC had was a offsides on an extra point....every time LC made a good play, here comes the yellow flag....horrible, just horrible!!!!! Marry Christmas Marshall County...appreciate the "home cooking"!!

the score did not reflect the game...the officials in this contest took the game out of LC hands....the worst officiating I have personally seen in 25 years of watching HS football...put both teams on a neutral field and the results will be different...to let every one understand what I'm talking about...LC was penalized for 130 yds to MC 1.5 yds...the only flag MC had was a offsides on an extra point....every time LC made a good play, here comes the yellow flag....horrible, just horrible!!!!! Marry Christmas Marshall County...appreciate the "home cooking"!!

It's the official Marshall County welcome wagon LC. We have been dealing with it for many years. At least the lights didn't go out or the scoreboard malfunction when you got close. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

It's the official Marshall County welcome wagon LC. We have been dealing with it for many years. At least the lights didn't go out or the scoreboard malfunction when you got close. :thumb:

It sounds like you have some experience of what we got a taste of tonight....it is a shame....amazing how the phantom penalty came in...in just the right moment....good luck next week Giles County Fan...should be a good contest!

I wasn't at the game,was really surprised to see the score on the news last night.I thought this might have been a closer game than it turned out to be. MC was only flagged 1 time? It does seem alittle strange! But as far as the worse....don't forget Wayne county in 09! That has to go down in history as the worse. Don't think I'll ever forget that one......that one change the whole game and outcome. LC has Giles yet to play. Hope the boys keep their heads up and put out an all out effort. A win there could help set the tone for the run in the playoffs. One of the stat pack members predicted a 6-4 finish. Right now looks like it might happen, but I have a cup of coffee bet on 7-3. So hope the panthers can put it together for giles. Good Luck panthers, two wins to go!

hilarious!!!! That's just the way they play the game over there. It always has been. We thought you knew. When the national anthem ends you are down 14 and have a 100 yards in penalties coming your way. It's a Marshall County Tiggers welcome package.

It sounds like you have some experience of what we got a taste of tonight....it is a shame....amazing how the phantom penalty came in...in just the right moment....good luck next week Giles County Fan...should be a good contest!

I wouldn't have expected anything less from you Panther. If y'all played Marshall 10 more times then they would have beaten you 10 more times. Their mistakes kept you in the first half. Anyone with a brain could see that they were just that much better. Y'all had no answer for 3, 1, & 79. They did whatever, whenever they wanted. Speaking of penalties, 42 was tackled all night by whoever tried to block him and it was NEVER called, so it could have been much worse. Every single flag Lewis got was warranted and obvious, so please take the butt whipping like a man and move on. Good luck to y'all in the playoffs.

It's crazy when a team loses they blame the refs of cheating. Giles had alot of flags against Marshall because of lack of knowing the game. 3 false starts on one drive. Lewis had flags because their Oline had ZERO chance of blocking so they tackled the defender or jumped before the play started ( we call that shaky where I'm from ). Lewis had a couple of players that were ok. #21 and #17. Lewis County scored on a fake punt and a reverse pass. They never had a drive all night. Face it you got beat. I made no negative post after Fairview beat us. Were there questionable calls against fv?? Sure but it did not determine the game. If you can't accept your team losing, don't watch them against a better team. Move on!! Good luck with Giles. You may want to watch that game, you might mess around and win. Sorry I had to go so hard on you but worst officiating in 25 years......get outta here. Name a time in the game where you had a chance. ( refer back to me speaking of your td's). LC pulled out everything but did not have enough. Take care I'm done. Good luck the rest of the season.