Lewis County @ Marshall County

LCPanthers

Who will be the winner out of this match up? I think it will be a very close game. Both teams are hard hitting and both teams have some good speed. It's gonna be a good game to watch. Of course i'm going to say Lewis County is going to in. And i really do believe they will.

Lewis County- 21

Marshall County- 17

Edited by LCPanthers

I went to see my psycic this morning and she told me to embrace those whom have shunned me lately and it could bring my team good fortune.

So.....Let's go Panthers!!!

This will be only a 7day endorsement :))

I really do think we will win. Marshall County hasn't been playing good. Lewis County has been playing good and have alot of momentum going into this game.

Fairview fans are idiots. If Marshall Co. loses then you lose the District Championship. If anything you should be pulling for Marshall. Giles fans should be rooting for Lewis. All I knownisvwe better get our act together or we will lose this week.

Just letting you know...our boys are pumped about this week. We might have 5 wins in a row against some not that great teams but they have alot of momentum going into this game. So i bet you that it will be a great game. What do you think District12AA?

Fairview fans are idiots. If Marshall Co. loses then you lose the District Championship. If anything you should be pulling for Marshall. Giles fans should be rooting for Lewis. All I knownisvwe better get our act together or we will lose this week.

How would MC losing make FV lose the district? Right now FV and LC are tied in the district I believe, with the head to head going to FV...

How would MC losing make FV lose the district? Right now FV and LC are tied in the district I believe, with the head to head going to FV...

Actually it is a 3 way tie between Fv, MC, and Marshall. But if fairview wins out= Auto district champs, no matter what anyone else does.

Actually it is a 3 way tie between Fv, MC, and Marshall. But if fairview wins out= Auto district champs, no matter what anyone else does.

Right, that's the way I understand it. It's theirs to lose. If LC wins out they would take 2nd? Correct? Our District record is the same but we lost head to head. Or is it because FV's overall record is better?(It doesn't matter why) The point is, FV has to lose for ANYONE else to get a shot at 1st right?