Clarksville Academy @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Could you tell me what this is supposed to say.."what w the t you ph know"... translation please

It's right there between the words, but I don't mind at all. Do you see the w, the t, and the ph? Now sound out ph and hear how that sounds exactly like an f. You pick up what I'm laying down now?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is safe to say that it was your cage that was rattled by the butt whoopin and was trying to hate on us without being so obvious...All I'm saying is don't be scared, if your gonna hate just hate, don't give a compliment then slide in a bash...

I think...there's the problem right there!

Here's a question, and maybe it'll give you some perspective... you've been "bumping your gums" so to speak for the past week, but where have you been the past 5, 6, or 7 years?

It's right there between the words, but I don't mind at all. Do you see the w, the t, and the ph? Now sound out ph and hear how that sounds exactly like an f. You pick up what I'm laying down now?

oh I get it, but the way you wrote it it makes no sense..."what w the t you ph know what was backhanded about motos post?"... unless it is somekind of hillbilly language you use...

I think...there's the problem right there!

Here's a question, and maybe it'll give you some perspective... you've been "bumping your gums" so to speak for the past week, but where have you been the past 5, 6, or 7 years?

Does that really matter? Don't tell me I've ruffled the "great" sheps feathers...

Does that really matter? Don't tell me I've ruffled the "great" sheps feathers...

:roflol:

You Need To Move On colkid....And Shep...Watch The Language And The Phrasing Of It

I Am A Moderator...No Further Warnings Will Be Issued

No problem :thumb: I will leave patriot10 alone now. :roflolk: