Jackson County @ RBS

SpecialTeamer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what it is, but the last couple of years Watertown, JC, Clay County, and Monterey have roughly been about the same as far as talent level. But for some reason RBS has played very good games against JC and Monterey and games against Clay County and Watertown have been blowouts. Perfect example is this year, Monterey beats Clay by 3 points, Clay beats RBS 35-7, but Monterey barely sneaks by RBS by a TD. With that said again this year those 4 teams are about even and so far the same trend is going on. With that said I believe it'll be a good game hoping the Bulldogs can string together 4 quarters. But they need to finish the game this week, and not play good for 3 and 2/3 quarters.

If we stay away from the dreaded middle running game which we dont have and start stretching RBS out early and often i think JC could win this fairly big. Against CC when they attacked down field there was great success then we stopped doing it. JC does not have the def to play keep away with anyone if they can score they better keep doing what will work and stop the horizantal mombo and keep away with the other teams.

RBS games the last couple of years has been our boys taking them lightly i hope they learned these are not the same RBS teams they heard the stories about of years past and use recent history to know tthey will beat you with that attitude. Good luck to both tams but pulling for the JC win of course.

I don't know what it is, but the last couple of years Watertown, JC, Clay County, and Monterey have roughly been about the same as far as talent level. But for some reason RBS has played very good games against JC and Monterey and games against Clay County and Watertown have been blowouts. Perfect example is this year, Monterey beats Clay by 3 points, Clay beats RBS 35-7, but Monterey barely sneaks by RBS by a TD. With that said again this year those 4 teams are about even and so far the same trend is going on. With that said I believe it'll be a good game hoping the Bulldogs can string together 4 quarters. But they need to finish the game this week, and not play good for 3 and 2/3 quarters.

i'd like to hear a full 4-Qtr played ball game from RBS. good luck to both squads :thumb: