Cannon Co @ Smith Co

glover

ALRIGHT YOU GOT ME TO RESPOND. Temrmie, for 3 or 4 years we were building somethning...don't know what, but at least we had something to get excited about. The Last two years have been miserable for fans to withstand. We have kids that have talent. Yes they are young but we have talent. They are athletes and can perform....just can't figure out what is happening. This wanna be coach has no idea what he is doing. Get this Termie, he guy loads up and leaves town (moves out of town) and these parents still think he is great. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN..PARENTS LIKE THIS GOOF BALL. EVEN AFTER HE PRETTY MUCH SLAPPED THEM IN THE FACE AND PICKED UP AND LEFT THIER TOWN. THIS IS FOR ALL YOU SHRIEK FANS...WAKE AND UP AND SMELL THE ROSES !!!! THE HEAD BALL COACH IS USING YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU WILL LET HIM....There is only one person who can change this situation...YOU WEAR A VANDY CAP AND YOUR PRETTY HIGH UP IN THE ADMINASTRATION AT THE HIGH SCHOOL. Grow some and take charge of this issue...Fire your football coach, 1 -19 after the last two years is enough..... He went to the playoffs in 2009 with Bartsch's players....And where is The former coach...Shelbyville with a winning team...Where is Cunningham at Riverdale with a winning program... Where is Barger at Sequatchie with somewhat of a winning program....There have been some good coaches here over the last couple of years...Shrienk you ain't one of them. Please resign so this program can start re-building, the guy in the vandy cap won't fire you, he is not smart enough to understand he is the one who is getting a black eye out of this. Yes I will be in attendace at the game Friday night, only because i think we have some great kids!!!! Shreink can't be fired fast enough for me....And all you parents who are kissing up to him so your kids get playing time, get ready if we ever get a real coach there is a good chance your kid will never see the field again (you folks know who i am talking about) !!!!!!

I have watched one thing game after game, our brillant head ball coach (nice visor you ain't Spurrier). He runs the franklin system. everyone who runs the system correctly, doesn't call the play prior to seeing what the defense scheme is set (mere seconds before the field clock runs down) then the play is called. Is our coach too lazy to run the offense the way it was designed or is he just an idiot???? And rumor has it, his offensive assistant who signals the plays in is shopping his kid to the private schools in nashville (rumor fodder). If he believes in his head ball coach why is he shopping his kid (remeber Cam Newton got caught).

Termie hope your coach has gotten over cookeville in 2009, have mercy on us and thank god for the mercy rule. I will be there, only to support the kids, but i doubt our horn blower will make it, the present head coach has taken the air out of him...And for poondexter nobody has seen him this year...at least at the football stadium....

Obviously I understand what what your saying, but out of all of that, what stood out to me was, horn blower and poindexter are the definition of "front-runners." Which in return could rub off on the youngsters if they see that. JMHO

Obviously I understand what what your saying, but out of all of that, what stood out to me was, horn blower and poindexter are the definition of "front-runners." Which in return could rub off on the youngsters if they see that. JMHO

It is obvious trouble times are in CC. With a 1-19 record in past two years, I can see the frustration in CC fans. Not knowing anything about the CC program, I sure can't make any comment, wouldn't even if I could, other than something definitely needs to be done. Good luck to CC, except Fri. night, and I hope whatever the problems are, they get corrected.

ALRIGHT YOU GOT ME TO RESPOND. Temrmie, for 3 or 4 years we were building somethning...don't know what, but at least we had something to get excited about. The Last two years have been miserable for fans to withstand. We have kids that have talent. Yes they are young but we have talent. They are athletes and can perform....just can't figure out what is happening. This wanna be coach has no idea what he is doing. Get this Termie, he guy loads up and leaves town (moves out of town) and these parents still think he is great. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN..PARENTS LIKE THIS GOOF BALL. EVEN AFTER HE PRETTY MUCH SLAPPED THEM IN THE FACE AND PICKED UP AND LEFT THIER TOWN. THIS IS FOR ALL YOU SHRIEK FANS...WAKE AND UP AND SMELL THE ROSES !!!! THE HEAD BALL COACH IS USING YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU WILL LET HIM....There is only one person who can change this situation...YOU WEAR A VANDY CAP AND YOUR PRETTY HIGH UP IN THE ADMINASTRATION AT THE HIGH SCHOOL. Grow some and take charge of this issue...Fire your football coach, 1 -19 after the last two years is enough..... He went to the playoffs in 2009 with Bartsch's players....And where is The former coach...Shelbyville with a winning team...Where is Cunningham at Riverdale with a winning program... Where is Barger at Sequatchie with somewhat of a winning program....There have been some good coaches here over the last couple of years...Shrienk you ain't one of them. Please resign so this program can start re-building, the guy in the vandy cap won't fire you, he is not smart enough to understand he is the one who is getting a black eye out of this. Yes I will be in attendace at the game Friday night, only because i think we have some great kids!!!! Shreink can't be fired fast enough for me....And all you parents who are kissing up to him so your kids get playing time, get ready if we ever get a real coach there is a good chance your kid will never see the field again (you folks know who i am talking about) !!!!!!

I have watched one thing game after game, our brillant head ball coach (nice visor you ain't Spurrier). He runs the franklin system. everyone who runs the system correctly, doesn't call the play prior to seeing what the defense scheme is set (mere seconds before the field clock runs down) then the play is called. Is our coach too lazy to run the offense the way it was designed or is he just an idiot???? And rumor has it, his offensive assistant who signals the plays in is shopping his kid to the private schools in nashville (rumor fodder). If he believes in his head ball coach why is he shopping his kid (remeber Cam Newton got caught).

Termie hope your coach has gotten over cookeville in 2009, have mercy on us and thank god for the mercy rule. I will be there, only to support the kids, but i doubt our horn blower will make it, the present head coach has taken the air out of him...And for poondexter nobody has seen him this year...at least at the football stadium....

People like you are the reason why everyone thinks Cannon County is a bunch of idiots. I hope you're happy, not too many people can sound so ignorant in one message. So glad to know that you're not one of the guys trying to teach my kid.

Guest Termite

People like you are the reason why everyone thinks Cannon County is a bunch of idiots. I hope you're happy, not too many people can sound so ignorant in one message. So glad to know that you're not one of the guys trying to teach my kid.

Actually, I don't know what ole Peepers said that is wrong. I'm not close to CC sports, but I've seen where CC has been and where they seem to be going. CC has never been a football powerhouse, as far back as I remember. They have a good year here and there but the last 2 years have been terrible, as Peepers calls it "miserable for the fans". I'm not sure CC could beat Pickett Co. and I know RBS would like CC on their schedule. Peepers is down on the coach, which at 1-19 would be too. That's where it starts ain't it? Kinda sounds like Ole Pattypeepers hit close to home with a one or two of his shots. :D Best I can tell, your either one of Peeper's "daddy coaches" or wear a Vandy cap.:lol:

So....my question to you "FootballFreak"....are you happy with the current state of affairs?