Nashville Christian @ WHHeritage

NeWbLuE

Reid threw a late game int for the loss. I told everyone the patriots are not a passing team. Make them pass and you will win. I dont think they can get it done in the air at all

makes no difference ncs should have never beat whh. or maybe if our coach had put a mirror on walker our score might have been different. us being hc.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reid threw a late game int for the loss. I told everyone the patriots are not a passing team. Make them pass and you will win. I dont think they can get it done in the air at all

I don't think thats a very fair statement. The Patriots were not able to run on NC and Reid threw the ball well. Sure he threw a pick (1 pick) but passing was the only thing working for the offense. Look your not going to snap your fingers and have an efficient passing attack it is going to take a little time. When everyone gets on the same page you'll see the passing game take the pressure off the run game and the playcaller will be able to take what the defense is giving. Reid is one of the positives for this program and should be supported not blamed for a loss in a game in which he played well. For a Team sport we sure like to pick on individuals.

Heritage's passing game has never been the same since the 06 and 07 seasons.In the 09 and 10 seasons Heritage had the oline and rb's to be 1 dimensional and the qb's to get them out of tight binds if needed. Reid has never really had to carry a team. the way heritage's system works is they run run run then that takes a huge load of the qb and he's able to to pick apart the exposed d. it didn't seem like reid had that luxury this year. It seemed more times than not he was forced to air it out to try and catch the team back up and thats where the mistakes were made. I dont think anything was ever solely his fault i think it was just a mixture of problems and sadly the qb and coaches are the easiest scapegoats when thing go south.

Heritage's passing game has never been the same since the 06 and 07 seasons.In the 09 and 10 seasons Heritage had the oline and rb's to be 1 dimensional and the qb's to get them out of tight binds if needed. Reid has never really had to carry a team. the way heritage's system works is they run run run then that takes a huge load of the qb and he's able to to pick apart the exposed d. it didn't seem like reid had that luxury this year. It seemed more times than not he was forced to air it out to try and catch the team back up and thats where the mistakes were made. I dont think anything was ever solely his fault i think it was just a mixture of problems and sadly the qb and coaches are the easiest scapegoats when thing go south.

Well said.