Why can we not stay on topic?

bigbluevolley

Roddney King ask "can't we all just get along" maybe BIGBLUE and the Amdiral can hold hands a sang cum ba ya around a tree or peace poll. i just when to the doctor and got some pills to make me happy and they are working Wally. all i see on Vball threads is the Admiral and Bigblue upset and DR. Pharigis making peace or justifying the remarks. Volleyball is a civill sport compared to baskettball and sofball. chill out and enjoy the rest of the season!

Thank you for letting me post

DR. Phargis

:popcorneater:

Edited by beaverclever

Roddney King ask "can't we all just get along" maybe BIGBLUE and the Amdiral can hold hands a sang cum ba ya around a tree or peace poll. i just when to the doctor and got some pills to make me happy and they are working Wally. all i see on Vball threads is the Admiral and Bigblue upset and DR. Pharigis making peace or justifying the remarks. Volleyball is a civill sport compared to baskettball and sofball. chill out and enjoy the rest of the season!

Thank you for letting me post

DR. Phargis

:popcorneater:

Beaver..The admiral and I have never said a bad thing against each other. Read my post. I value his insight on volleyball that's why I ask him questions. I haven't seen a post from him that bashes me either. We are talking about volleyball. We stay on topic and speak facts. Now this is about to go off topic so I will stop here..

Beaver..The admiral and I have never said a bad thing against each other. Read my post. I value his insight on volleyball that's why I ask him questions. I haven't seen a post from him that bashes me either. We are talking about volleyball. We stay on topic and speak facts. Now this is about to go off topic so I will stop here..

bigblue i didn't say you bashing each other just your always on oppiste end of the spectrum and maybe a liitle in fighting and nagging going on. so and so said this why did so and so do this? i respect Pharigis knowlegde and opinions. i am sure both you and the admiral have twice as much vball experience than i do. just trying to make light of all the posting

Edited by beaverclever

bigblue i didn't say you bashing each other just your always on oppiste end of the spectrum and maybe a liitle in fighting and nagging going on. so and so said this why did so and so do this? i respect Pharigis knowlegde and opinions. i am sure both you and the admiral have twice as much vball experience than i do. just trying to make light of all the posting

Gotcha..No Prob..Hope the Beavers take care of business this week!!!

Announcements