Greenback

Eagleville

Clarksville Academy

Also, the following teams have been eliminated from the playoffs:

Cornersville

MTCS

Pickett Co.

Greenfield

That leaves 32 teams fighting for the remaining 19 playoff spots. Realistically, there are about 20 teams fighting for 19 spots. 5 wins will get you in and 4 wins will qualify most. I'm going to make a prediction and say that South Pittsburg gets moved to Quad 1 (Harriman drops out) and someone from the Middle gets moved to Quad 2. Possible Middle TN teams moved to Quad 2 are Jo Byrns and Nashville Christian. Again, just my prediction...

I posted this in another thread...this is what I've come up with so far:

In 1A, the following teams have qualified for the playoffs:

Huntingdon

Wayne Co.

Greenback

Eagleville

Clarksville Academy

Cornersville

MTCS

Pickett Co.

Greenfield

That leaves 32 teams fighting for the remaining 19 playoff spots. Realistically, there are about 20 teams fighting for 19 spots. 5 wins will get you in and 4 wins will qualify most. I'm going to make a prediction and say that South Pittsburg gets moved to Quad 1 (Harriman drops out) and someone from the Middle gets moved to Quad 2. Possible Middle TN teams moved to Quad 2 are Jo Byrns and Nashville Christian. Again, just my prediction...

News flash! South Pittsburg won District 6 week before last. Also, drop the -h off the end. Lookout Valley is 2nd in District 6. They are in also. Whether or not SP ends up in quad 2 or 1 depends on who the wild cards are and the geography.

Edited by rlh

News flash! South Pittsburg won District 6 week before last. Also, drop the -h off the end. Lookout Valley is 2nd in District 6. They are in also. Whether or not SP ends up in quad 2 or 1 depends on who the wild cards are and the geography.

What h? Ok so South Pitt is in as well. Harriman will drop out but Lookout Valley will be in so SP may stay where they are. It looks like most of the wild cards are going to go to the West teams just looking at the remaining schedules.

Edit: I had already included Lookout Valley so I still predict SP to move to Quad 1.

Edited by MOTO24

What h? Ok so South Pitt is in as well. Harriman will drop out but Lookout Valley will be in so SP may stay where they are. It looks like all the most of the wild cards are going to go to the West teams just looking at the remaining schedules.

Harriman may get knocked out as a wc because they have games left with Chatt Grace, Knox Grace and Greenback. Copper Basin may not make it back up the ranking either because the still have to play Jasper, L.V., and Boyd Buch. That could result in SP ending up in Quad 1 if both of those were to not get a wild card.

I posted this in another thread...this is what I've come up with so far:

In 1A, the following teams have qualified for the playoffs:

Huntingdon

Wayne Co.

Greenback

Eagleville

Clarksville Academy

Cornersville

MTCS

Pickett Co.

Greenfield

Moto, this is a bunch of mess. You can call that Childress man and ask him, but Grider won our district and that means we are in the playoffs according to that Childress mans rules of the TSAA. I garuntee you we have won all of our district games. You think im joking but im not.

Moto, this is a bunch of mess. You can call that Childress man and ask him, but Grider won our district and that means we are in the playoffs according to that Childress mans rules of the TSAA. I garuntee you we have won all of our district games. You think im joking but im not.

Roy Grider's team made the cut. I also think his team will be put in the first quadrant and you know what that means...Grider won't have to schedule any long bus trips. SP will have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. You're gonna sav-a-lot of money!

Roy Grider's team made the cut. I also think his team will be put in the first quadrant and you know what that means...Grider won't have to schedule any long bus trips. SP will have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. You're gonna sav-a-lot of money!

We have Boyd, Polk Co. and Knox Grace in a row. If we beat them all we will be sitting pretty.

Moto, you think it will take 4 wins to get in or do you think any 3 win teams will qualify? I would be good with moving to quadrant 1, that way we wouldnt have to play Gordonsville until later. Gordonsville just might be the team to beat in the east. South Pitt is playing better, but in order to have a shot they must get all of their players back. #15, #2, #1, #7 have all been out. Chubb hasnt played since the 2nd game and Johnson hasnt played since game 3. Those guys make us alot better when they are healthy. I wish they just start alternating the brackets so we can play different teams each year.

Moto, you think it will take 4 wins to get in or do you think any 3 win teams will qualify? I would be good with moving to quadrant 1, that way we wouldnt have to play Gordonsville until later. Gordonsville just might be the team to beat in the east. South Pitt is playing better, but in order to have a shot they must get all of their players back. #15, #2, #1, #7 have all been out. Chubb hasnt played since the 2nd game and Johnson hasnt played since game 3. Those guys make us alot better when they are healthy. I wish they just start alternating the brackets so we can play different teams each year.

When I look at the standings and remaining schedules of the teams I think you'll need 4 wins to get in. It's possible 4 wins won't be enough for a team or two.