Fairview vs Harpeth

MrFootball22

Hey 69 I love the way you are worried about the Jackets.You are no doubt the reason why your team is doing bad.I have seen your team play and have seen you limp off the field several times..lol...Why have you taken the time to get on this thread...You have played the team we are fixing to play and yet you keep talking weak schedule.We are very sorry you and your team have got in over your heads..but like you said its not your fault your coaches have put you in a schedule that you can't win in...we really feel sorry for you...lol...You brag about your schedule but you keep getting blown away...thats okay...keep getting on Fairviews thread so you can feel like a winner we don't mind...he he... ;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fvhs4all
Posted by 80YARDDRIVE:

Harpeth will beat Fairview. Cothran is a good runner. He must be in excellent shape. Anyone that runs the ball 30 times a game has some lungs. I wonder how bad a coach wants to win when he is behind by 14 points at the start of the 4th quarter and he continually hands the ball to Cothran running out the clock on his own team. That is what happened against Lewis Co. Fairview was not trying to win the game. I think the coaches at fairview have their eyes on a Mr. Football trophy instead of a winning season or a shot at the playoffs. Harpeth will beat Aaron Cothran, I mean Fairview.

Post like these are sorry attempts to divides a team. I doubt very seriously if you even know #22, if you did you would never post anything like this. Yes, Aaron is getting a lot of recongnition and he should, he is an outstanding player, he gives all he has every play. You are just a plain idiot if you think our coaches are out for a trophy for one player vs a winning season. Our defense does an outstanding job every week with little or NO recongnition every week but you don't hear them complaining about Aaron running the ball and helping THEIR TEAM WIN!!! Let's face it, if we didn't have the defense that we have it wouldn't matter if Aaron could run, walk or crawl the ball into the endzone. Our defense is what stops the other teams from scoring and keeps our offense on the field!!! Figure that!!!! So, when you make simple minded remarks like "Harpeth will beat Aaron Cothran, I mean Fairview" remember that we (fans) here in Fairview still think of our team as a unit, unlike many others out there, we won't let petty jealousy ruin a good thing. Most of these kids (seniors and juniors) have been playing together on and off since they were 5 and 6 years old and they support each other and stand up for one another. So just lay off the "Aaron Cothran" crap and remember we are a team, we win and lose as a team!!

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

[Edited by fvhs4all on 10-15-02 1:50P]

[Edited by fvhs4all on 10-15-02 1:52P]

Hey fans and players from Fairview, just let them talk the crap they want to. We know the truth and how it is. People can't stand to see a team like we used to be go from nothing to something in as little of time as we have. People can't stand it. Last week no one(players or fans) got on here and was talking any crap and we beat the fire out of Watertown. So lets just stay off here and see how it goes Friday night. We all had our minds on the game and what we were gonna do not the trash talk that was being talked.

. good luck loretto, put waverlt in its place this week.

JACKETPRIDE u just talk too much smack and Im just about tired of it! :rolleyes: I sit on here and read all your silly quotes and it just really makes me laugh on how you talk sooo good about Fairview but yet you dog every team in TENNESSEE, why dont you grow up and have a little class, and respect for other teams. Put WAVERLY in their place. Yeah if we win against Loretto yeah it will put us in a good place right in second, with home field advantage in the playoffs, im not going to talk smack about Loretto, they are a good team and I respect them, and it will be a good game. You need to just shut your mouth, sounded like to me in your quote you were just kissin up to Loretto for saying that. Well good luck against Harpeth you will need it, they are a descent hard playing team. Dont over look em. We will see you NOVEMBER 1st at your house! Good luck to you, and all this Friday in the region. Thanks,

Senior WB/CB #7

THE BIG QUESTION IN KINGSTON SPRINGS IS WILL THE TRIBE BE READY FRIDAY NIGHT???? YOU CAN BET THE RANCH ON IT. COACH WINKLER AND STAFF HAVE PUT OVERTIME IN ON THIS GAME. THEY HAVE PLAYED IN SEVERAL BIG GAMES THROUGHOUT THE YEARS AND THIS IS NO EXCEPTION. WE ARE PROUD THAT FAIRVIEW IS DOING SO WELL BUT, LET'S PUT IT ALL INTO PERSPECTIVE. OUR NON-REGIONAL SCHEDULE HAS BEEN CHEATHAM CO., ROSSVIEW, PAGE, SYCAMORE, AND MARSHALL CO. LATER. YOU HAVE PLAYED WHO IN NON REGIONAL GAMES. YOU HAD BETTER BE READY OR YOU WILL BE IN FOR THE BIGGEST SURPRISE OF YOUR SUCCESSFUL SEASON. BRANDON AND JIMMY WILL LEAD US TO THE BIGGEST UPSET IN 2A THIS WEEKS. LET'S GO GUYS AND PUT US BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS. THE SPORTFAN HAS SPOKEN.

Guest 80YARDDRIVE

You may have thrown the ball more against Lewis Co. Just not in the 4th quarter. I'll give you that.

I think 22 is a good fb player. He is not, however, the best fb player in 2a football. There are several players in that region that are better. They are not Mrfootball candidates, either.

Congratulations on a great season. I know your players have worked hard, they deserve a lot of credit.

I am tired of 22 being touted as MrFootball, though. Good HS fb player, yes. Best in 2a, no. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings. Call a spade a spade. If you have a good O-line a team will have several backs with good yardage, not just one with all the yardage. Think about it. You can either say that 22 is all you've got, so give him the ball, or that the coaches are giving him the ball everytime for the stats. I am not trying to make anyone mad, just calling it the way I see it.

Good luck to FHS and everyone involved. I hope you win out. I also hope you can avoid name calling on the message boards, bobby22.

Guest cneagles

Fairview. I owe you all an apology. I thought that all of you were over cocky and conceded trashtalkers. Now I have come to realize that it is mostly gitusome(Bobby22). He gets on all the posts and talks trash constantly. He is obviously nothing more than a little PUNK. He probably doesn't even play. Maybe a freshman. My advice to the REAL players at Fairview would be for you all to find (getusome)Bobbie and shut his mouth. Maybe then you all would get a little more respect from the other people on CoachT. So BOBBIE how is the cheerleading team? And just what is your bra size?

There I corrected my statement. The 22 that actually plays probably made you change your name.

[Edited by cneagles on 10-18-02 12:00P]

Posted by gitusome:

You are talking about the wrong one...this is the real B22 seems someone is being cute and somehow used my name.I had to change it for this reason.....now is there something I can answer for you?????

How did you change your username like that? The messages BOBBY22 posted in this thread have all changed to reflect your new username.