Chuckey Doak @ West Greene

budkilmer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think West Greene comes out fired up this year after the loss from last year. Should be a much more competitive game than the WG SG game. What kinda numbers do Juice and Boles put up?

I think they get as many yards as they want. Both defenses will have a tough time stopping each other and I expect a high scoring game.

I think they get as many yards as they want. Both defenses will have a tough time stopping each other and I expect a high scoring game.

yes it should be a great game probably the last team to have the ball will win , both offenses can score i give a slight edge to CD because of there passing game they did throw the ball against greeneville with some success it will be a good one to watch!

Haven't been fortunate enough to see CD play yet this year but they return almost everything from last year. I've got a feeling WG takes care of business on Senior night against the Black Knights. I've said since August this is the game to watch in the BRAC this year...Can't wait till Friday!

I agree, should be a dandy.

CD wins in a dandy.. Should be a classic game at the range.. I expect everyone to be there! standing room only!!

CD 35

WG 34

I hope this game is as close as it was last year. Last year's game was so much fun to watch with it coming down to the last tick on the clock and the last play of the game. I'm sure both teams will be up for this one as every county game.