Chuckey Doak @ West Greene

budkilmer

I'm already for friday to get here. I love this match up. always a competitive great game. kicking game and special teams will be the deciding factor in this shoot out and Boles breaks 2500 yards on the year. West Greene wins the shoot out 42-35

Sooooooooo......................your telling me that WG makes all of their EP's????? :popcorneater:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already for friday to get here. I love this match up. always a competitive great game. kicking game and special teams will be the deciding factor in this shoot out and Boles breaks 2500 yards on the year. West Greene wins the shoot out 42-35

Toughest game all year to pick. Murphy usually does a great job scheming against a star player and slowing him down. WG defense isn't as good as last year and will have a hard time stopping CD's 2 good backs. I think WG has a better overall team, but this game will come down to which team doesn't give the ball to the other team. The team with the least TO's probably wins. Good luck to both teams in hopefully an injury-free game and then in the playoffs. Love to see both of them get a 1st round win. Would be good to see 3 or 4 teams in this county in 2nd round.

Toughest game all year to pick. Murphy usually does a great job scheming against a star player and slowing him down. WG defense isn't as good as last year and will have a hard time stopping CD's 2 good backs. I think WG has a better overall team, but this game will come down to which team doesn't give the ball to the other team. The team with the least TO's probably wins. Good luck to both teams in hopefully an injury-free game and then in the playoffs. Love to see both of them get a 1st round win. Would be good to see 3 or 4 teams in this county in 2nd round.

Funny you mention coaching being a factor in this game. I can remember last year when Coach Case burned two quick timeouts (as always) in the third quarter which led to WG being out of timeouts on that last drive. Had a huge impact on last years game.

Funny you mention coaching being a factor in this game. I can remember last year when Coach Case burned two quick timeouts (as always) in the third quarter which led to WG being out of timeouts on that last drive. Had a huge impact on last years game.

Coach Case has never really had good timeout management skills, last year I think WG got out coached more than outplayed. Hopefully no major injuries to either team because Im pretty sure both teams are locked into the playoffs and I would love to see greene county several teams in the second maybe even third round of playoffs

Edited by RunBabyRun

Yeah, and losing your starting QB doesn't help either.