Livingston visits Macon Co.

King21

Good Gosh Howdy, you may have started something now. "Rumors of Pemberton's departure to Kingston"?? You'll have them round headed ridgerunners jumping off the bridge.....if they had one. But he has been there 2 years now, about the usual amount of time a coach stays there. Last year all anyone heard was "we got a coach now" "we got Pemberton". This year, not so much. No doubt he's a very good coach, but the way this year has progressed, or better yet, regressed, the luster may have worn off this union,both sides. Who knows? I know everyone expected a better year this year. For whatever reason, it hasn't happened.

I know Termie, I hate that if true. Pemberton is one of the finest coaches in the state. Macon County is lucky to have him especially the way they seem to be hard on them. Hope everything works out. As for the game LA wins going away.

MC has not played as well as many thought they would. Looks like Goodpasture-SC-DC took the air out of them. LA seems to be clicking right along. MC needs this game bad, real bad. It will be interesting to see how MC plays this week.

I hear the QB sneak works well against Macon's Defense :thumb:

im hoping LA wins this one, it would set up a great week ten match up between La and Dc for home field in the playoffs

I hear the QB sneak works well against Macon's Defense :thumb:

im hoping LA wins this one, it would set up a great week ten match up between La and Dc for home field in the playoffs

anything works.it don't have to be a qb sneak.if you can snap the ball-you got yards.worse d on a football field in many years.

Macon loses here and drops to 3-6. It's hard to believe I am saying that after the Tigers were thought to be a challenger for the District 9-AA title this preseason. The wheels are coming off and I am already hearing rumors of Pemberton's departure to Kingston at the end of the season.

We are hearing the same down here on the creekbank. In my opinion, Macon County has two very good head coaches in Pemberton (MCHS) and Shoulders (RBS). Both of which is rumored to be heading to new head coaching positions, Pemberton to Kingston and Shoulders to Wilson Central. If this is so I wish both of them nothing but the best of luck, but hate to see them leave. Both seemed to take over struggling programs and have them going in the right direction. We play both of them and I hate to see either coach leave. Pemberton has Macon playing on another level when they have played us for the last two years. Seems like they were on another level when they played Goodpasture too. If they can play like that this week I say Macon wins by 10. TC1

We are hearing the same down here on the creekbank. In my opinion, Macon County has two very good head coaches in Pemberton (MCHS) and Shoulders (RBS). Both of which is rumored to be heading to new head coaching positions, Pemberton to Kingston and Shoulders to Wilson Central. If this is so I wish both of them nothing but the best of luck, but hate to see them leave. Both seemed to take over struggling programs and have them going in the right direction. We play both of them and I hate to see either coach leave. Pemberton has Macon playing on another level when they have played us for the last two years. Seems like they were on another level when they played Goodpasture too. If they can play like that this week I say Macon wins by 10. TC1

I hadn't heard anything about Shoulders leaving RBS, but if he does then it would not surpise me one bit. Someone the other day was telling that in 4 or 5 years if he (shoulders) could keep getting the kids to come out and play then RBS will have a shot at getting close to .500. My response was that he probably won't be here then. He's taken a team that has only came close to winning just 2 or 3 times in a 5 year span and one year picked up 2 wins. In 3 years he has them competing against other teams in the region, and this year he's been just a quarter away from going 4-6, the last 2 weeks RBS has had 2 4th quarter leads. I just hope that things keep going foward and if the present coach at RBS does leave then I hope RBS can replace him with someone as good.

As a Macon County fan, I hope that Pemberton does not leave. I appreciate the gains the football team has made under him in these two years. if he does leave I wish him nothing but the best and will not have any hard feelings towards him if he does so. For whatever reason, what looked like a promising season for Macon has went down the toilet. I hate to go all the way back to this, but ever since Trousdale's kickoff return early in the 2nd quarter this has not been the same team as it was against Jo Byrns and in the 1st quarter against Trousdale. Anyways, I hope the Big Blue can pull out a victory and keep their name in the playoff race.

As a Macon County fan, I hope that Pemberton does not leave. I appreciate the gains the football team has made under him in these two years. if he does leave I wish him nothing but the best and will not have any hard feelings towards him if he does so. For whatever reason, what looked like a promising season for Macon has went down the toilet. I hate to go all the way back to this, but ever since Trousdale's kickoff return early in the 2nd quarter this has not been the same team as it was against Jo Byrns and in the 1st quarter against Trousdale. Anyways, I hope the Big Blue can pull out a victory and keep their name in the playoff race.

I don't see why that kickoff return made MC'season go down the toilet.. TC takes a kickoff back every year :roflol:

One play can't define a season my friend if it does, there are many more problems than just the effort on the football field.

I don't see why that kickoff return made MC'season go down the toilet.. TC takes a kickoff back every year :roflol:

One play can't define a season my friend if it does, there are many more problems than just the effort on the football field.

Thats when plays started going the other way for Macon is all I meant. They did not and have not responded well to big plays all season. :blink:

After having seen both teams play this, I offer an educated prediction. Livingston will win this one by 21pts................ if Macon plays like they did against us. Macon Co. by 6..............................if they play like they did against Goodpasture and jo Byrns. So, if I had to choose.......................................LIVINGSTON by 21! The Macon Co. boys are not going to miss any b-ball this year.