Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: I don't believe that team in Waynesboro called the Wildcats will have as many people on their side as that team in Linden called the Vikings will. I'm predicting around 2500 people from that town called Linden, and about 1000 from the town they call Waynesboro. This game will not be as close as most people think. That team in Linden called the Vikings will win over that team in the town called Waynesboro 40-21. That Perry County defense will be led by that kid called R.J. Brown and that other kid they call C.J. Qualls,and the kid they call James "Critter" Crittendon, and the kid they call Andrew Mathis, and last but not least is the kid they call Jacob Tucker. :popcorneater:

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: I don't believe that team in Waynesboro called the Wildcats will have as many people on their side as that team in Linden called the Vikings will. I'm predicting around 2500 people from that town called Linden, and about 1000 from the town they call Waynesboro. This game will not be as close as most people think. That team in Linden called the Vikings will win over that team in the town called Waynesboro 40-21. That Perry County defense will be led by that kid called R.J. Brown and that other kid they call C.J. Qualls,and the kid they call James "Critter" Crittendon, and the kid they call Andrew Mathis, and last but not least is the kid they call Jacob Tucker. :popcorneater:

MrOldFashioned I think you are pretty knowledgeable about that Vikings team from the town they call Linden, but you aren't as smart as you think you are cause you didn't name that boy they call Garrett Hill or that other boy they call Zach Grimes on that Perry County Defense. I guarantee them 2 boys are just as big of contributors as those other boys you named. You think im joking but im most definitely not. :roflolk:

Edited by theGURU

this game is going to be really nerve rackin...i feel like PC will be playing for a town thats in economic collapse that some of the kids on the team doesnt have a parent that has a job and they'll be playin on emotion also...WC will be playin for tradition and for a town thats also economically down,(not as much as PC), its senior night and it'll be their last regular season game at that stadium and they wanna go out with a big win and the Region 6A Championship....same goes with PC they want to defend their Region Championship title that they won last year...here's my prediction:

Wayne Co.-35

Perry Co.-30

Edited by SportsFan70

this game is going to be really nerve rackin...i feel like PC will be playing for a town thats in economic collapse that some of the kids on the team doesnt have a parent that has a job and they'll be playin on emotion also...WC will be playin for tradition and for a town thats also economically down,(not as much as PC), its senior night and it'll be their last regular season game at that stadium and they wanna go out with a big win and the Region 6A Championship....same goes with PC they want to defend their Region Championship title that they won last year...here's my prediction:

Wayne Co.-35

Perry Co.-30

Jay if I see you Friday it better be on the Wayne County side cause I don't take kindly to traitors. I and WILL tell you that to your face you can take that to the bank.

MrOldFashioned I think you are pretty knowledgeable about that Vikings team from the town they call Linden, but you aren't as smart as you think you are cause you didn't name that boy they call Garrett Hill or that other boy they call Zach Grimes on that Perry County Defense. I guarantee them 2 boys are just as big of contributors as those other boys you named. You think im joking but im most definitely not. :roflolk:

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: I am really sorry that i didn't mention that kid they call Garrett Hill. He has really stepped up and is very productive. I'm sorry to say that the kid they call Zack Grimes or "Duece", he is the most OVER RATED player on the team they call Perry County. He drops more passes than that guy they call "Big Vinny" on the biggest loser drops pounds or body fat.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: I am really sorry that i didn't mention that kid they call Garrett Hill. He has really stepped up and is very productive. I'm sorry to say that the kid they call Zack Grimes or "Duece", he is the most OVER RATED player on the team they call Perry County. He drops more passes than that guy they call "Big Vinny" on the biggest loser drops pounds or body fat.

You'd better hope the father of that kid they call Zach Grimes doesn't figure out who you are... :mrgreen:

You get dumber every post. That boy that they call Zach Grimes always brings that ball in when its a good pass. :thumb: