Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

I have been waiting for this board to get back to intellegent football talk...

PC and WC will be the best 1A game of the week and probably will be close as was last years match. i dont see triple overtime but a barnburner nontheless.

PC has been pretty good on defense but have not faced anyone like WC, PC defense uses alot of blitzing with CANNOT be done against a veer or any option for that matter (football 101) but does the DC know that...probably not.

WC secondary better be spot on and bring pressure on Tucker at the same time... easier said than done.

WC is pretty tough at HOME and PC ususally starts slow on the road which they cannot afford to do this week as in weeks past.

i am going with WC in this one... 35 to 28.

Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

I have been waiting for this board to get back to intellegent football talk...

PC and WC will be the best 1A game of the week and probably will be close as was last years match. i dont see triple overtime but a barnburner nontheless.

PC has been pretty good on defense but have not faced anyone like WC, PC defense uses alot of blitzing with CANNOT be done against a veer or any option for that matter (football 101) but does the DC know that...probably not.

WC secondary better be spot on and bring pressure on Tucker at the same time... easier said than done.

WC is pretty tough at HOME and PC ususally starts slow on the road which they cannot afford to do this week as in weeks past.

i am going with WC in this one... 35 to 28.

Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

With exception of Forrest which was the first game of the year, when did we start out slow on the road? Was the Riverside or Cornersville game that were both 37-0 at half or the CA game that was 21-0 at half?

With exception of Forrest which was the first game of the year, when did we start out slow on the road? Was the Riverside or Cornersville game that were both 37-0 at half or the CA game that was 21-0 at half?

i was thinking of the Forrest game but, Every week i read on here where PC fans are saying they didnt play thier best or "A game" so i just guessed that was what you guys are referring to. obviously you beat terrible teams like CA, riverside, and cornersville in the first half.

i was thinking of the Forrest game but, Every week i read on here where PC fans are saying they didnt play thier best or "A game" so i just guessed that was what you guys are referring to. obviously you beat terrible teams like CA, riverside, and cornersville in the first half.

Well CA only has 2 losses so I wouldn't call them terrible. Riverside is a long standing rivalry and Cornersville is a Region game. Sorry but we not like SP with a 4 team District and can fill our schedule with Playoff worthy opponents.

Well CA only has 2 losses so I wouldn't call them terrible. Riverside is a long standing rivalry and Cornersville is a Region game. Sorry but we not like SP with a 4 team District and can fill our schedule with Playoff worthy opponents.

dont get your panties in a wad... you play who you have to play. i am not bashing your schedule, although you play some overrated teams like CA but in today's 1A classification, you have to. CA wont get past the first round or even be 4th in SP's "4 team district" PC and WC would be 2nd and 3rd in that district btw. :roflol:

dont get your panties in a wad... you play who you have to play. i am not bashing your schedule, although you play some overrated teams like CA but in today's 1A classification, you have to. CA wont get past the first round or even be 4th in SP's "4 team district" PC and WC would be 2nd and 3rd in that district btw. :roflol:

Not one time this year have I claimed PC could beat SP. :thumb:

After looking at the weather, I believe Wayne County definitely has an advantage in this game with the wet field. It's supposed to rain all day in Waynesboro today, and early tomorrow morning. Those conditions will favor us running the veer and possibly slow down the Perry County passing attack.

Looks like good news to me. :mrgreen::thumb:

By the way, are you still going to Huntingdon-Dresden Guru?

Edited by jusboro

After looking at the weather, I believe Wayne County definitely has an advantage in this game with the wet field. It's supposed to rain all day in Waynesboro today, and early tomorrow morning. Those conditions will favor us running the veer and possibly slow down the Perry County passing attack.

Looks like good news to me. :mrgreen::thumb:

By the way, are you still going to Huntingdon-Dresden Guru?

Yea probably get there about 30 minutes before kick off.