Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

got 2 great nights of my favoriate teams...tonite the Cardinals play in Game 6 of the World Series and if they win, i probly wont be goin to the game (bummer huh? :unsure: ) because this is for the World Series Title...but if we lose you will see me in Cardinal RED tomorrow nite on PC's side...does anyone know when everyones leavin for tailgatin

i really don't have a clue on who BullDog is...he's been on here longer than i have, i think

I have moved to the Perry Area from Smyrna this summer have always been a Smyrna Bulldog fan. I did not think I would ever find the excitement that I have had on Friday night football but let me tell you I have and will be a Perry County Fan from now on!!! Perry County has a GREAT TEAM and everybody here should support THEM!!!! GO VIKINGS

I have moved to the Perry Area from Smyrna this summer have always been a Smyrna Bulldog fan. I did not think I would ever find the excitement that I have had on Friday night football but let me tell you I have and will be a Perry County Fan from now on!!! Perry County has a GREAT TEAM and everybody here should support THEM!!!! GO VIKINGS

sounds good man...we appreciate u supportin a team that doesn't have the tradition of Smyrna but were gettin there :thumb:

dont get your panties in a wad... you play who you have to play. i am not bashing your schedule, although you play some overrated teams like CA but in today's 1A classification, you have to. CA wont get past the first round or even be 4th in SP's "4 team district" PC and WC would be 2nd and 3rd in that district btw. :roflol:

Pretty confident there guy. How many times has SP played PC or Wc? EVERYONE is capable of being beat at one point or another. Guru might not have ever said it but I will. PC and WC COULD beat SP. Will they, or will they get the chance remains to be seen