Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Well here it is. The game everyone has been waiting for. The armageddon on October 28th. Kind of feels like LSU-Alabama doesn't it? :hungry:

After seeing the weather here in Northwest TN and going/playing tons of games at the field in Waynesboro, it's no surprise that the field is going to be sloppy. That field somehow holds water even though they worked out the drainage issue a couple of years ago.

Now, all of the posters are supposed to meet under the goal post at 5 o'clock and I will most definitely be there. I will have to go get a hot dog as well from Viking_Fan. Guru, I like ketchup on my hot dogs, not cyanide by the way. :roflolk:

With the weather being like it is, the cold setting in, and it being in Waynesboro, I see Wayne County come out on top in this one. My prediction for the night is:

Wayne County-28

Perry County-23

Good luck to all the players, and see all you posters at 5. :thumb:

I won't be under the goal post at 5, but I promise, no cyanide in the hot dogs. :roflol:

If thats the case Dill has a big game good luck to both teams tonight cant wait

Which PC WR is the best? Rhodes, tall and can jump. Hill, small and very quick with good hands. Grimes, fast and a very good athlete. Dill, fast & hands. Mathis, big & tuff. Watkins, fast out of the backfield. How many of these guys play defense? Grimes, Hill & Mathis do what about Dill?

Which PC WR is the best? Rhodes, tall and can jump. Hill, small and very quick with good hands. Grimes, fast and a very good athlete. Dill, fast & hands. Mathis, big & tuff. Watkins, fast out of the backfield. How many of these guys play defense? Grimes, Hill & Mathis do what about Dill?

Dill and Rhodes don't play D.

I would have to say they all are pretty good and have something that makes them better than the other at something. Rhodes runs deep and can jump. Dill has blazing speed if he gets in front of you you wont catch him. Hill is all heart and can pick up YAC. Grimes quick and YAC very good possesion WR . Watkins very heads up player and consistent. Mathis good size very strong and some break away speed. I coulnt pick if they are all close.

I would have to say they all are pretty good and have something that makes them better than the other at something. Rhodes runs deep and can jump. Dill has blazing speed if he gets in front of you you wont catch him. Hill is all heart and can pick up YAC. Grimes quick and YAC very good possesion WR . Watkins very heads up player and consistent. Mathis good size very strong and some break away speed. I coulnt pick if they are all close.

Radio, you must have made it back. The rain is gone away and things are drying out. Should be about right to play now and the ground will be nice and soft for you PC boys. lol