Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Jay if I see you Friday it better be on the Wayne County side cause I don't take kindly to traitors. I and WILL tell you that to your face you can take that to the bank.

ok so you want to get mad over an opinion?? gosh dude ill be happy for u to come up and try and talk to me like that...im not afraid of anyone especially u...im tired of ppl comin on not lookin at a game realistically because u wld say we cld beat south pitt 45-20, and thats b.s. they would kill us im sorry...but given the circumstances and what all this games about and how p.o'd the 'cats are from last year and being at their field u cant tell me their not the favoriate...i support PC more than anyone but its goin to be a battle and we will come up short i'm sorry until i see the score with us on top i'm pickin WC...you high schoolers can call me a traitor all u want and thats fine but ill be on that PC side and ill be there around 4:30 and cheering on my old teammates in baseball and basketball cuz i played with tucker, garrett, zack, dill, cannon, jordan trull (whos my cousin) so do all what you can to try and piss me off but it wont happen im sorry to disappoint 8-)

He's just trying to get a reaction out of somebody. Just ignore him.

no its called being realistic...i've pick us to win every game...and now that were playin a really good team and the weather thats comin it all points to WC with the win cuz i mean we pass and the ball will be slick and tucker might not pass it far enough and we might not catch it good enough, but WC runs the ball and they have a better job holdin on to it, ITS A OPINION!!!! IM BEING REALISTIC!!! GET OVER IT!!!!

ok so you want to get mad over an opinion?? gosh dude ill be happy for u to come up and try and talk to me like that...im not afraid of anyone especially u...im tired of ppl comin on not lookin at a game realistically because u wld say we cld beat south pitt 45-20, and thats b.s. they would kill us im sorry...but given the circumstances and what all this games about and how p.o'd the 'cats are from last year and being at their field u cant tell me their not the favoriate...i support PC more than anyone but its goin to be a battle and we will come up short i'm sorry until i see the score with us on top i'm pickin WC...you high schoolers can call me a traitor all u want and thats fine but ill be on that PC side and ill be there around 4:30 and cheering on my old teammates in baseball and basketball cuz i played with tucker, garrett, zack, dill, cannon, jordan trull (whos my cousin) so do all what you can to try and piss me off but it wont happen im sorry to disappoint 8-)

You really are stupid. That may be your opinion but if you can't be supportive keep it to yourself. See you @ 4:30 Friday.

If you are predicting them to lose, you are not supporting them. Better to keep your opinions to yourself. I doubt if any of them would appreciate your kind of support.

You really are stupid. That may be your opinion but if you can't be supportive keep it to yourself. See you @ 4:30 Friday.

ok so im the dumb one that picks us to beat every team no matter wat, even if we played the New England Patriots Guru u would pick us to win that one too...and to quote what that guy said last year at the AFC Divisional playoffs for the New York Jets,"Can't Wait!!!"

ok so im the dumb one that picks us to beat every team no matter wat, even if we played the New England Patriots Guru u would pick us to win that one too...and to quote what that guy said last year at the AFC Divisional playoffs for the New York Jets,"Can't Wait!!!"

That's called supporting and having faith in your team. You know those guys get on here and read this stuff. How do you think it makes them feel when a so-called "fan" is on here predictiing they will lose? And trust me, they all know who you are.

If you are predicting them to lose, you are not supporting them. Better to keep your opinions to yourself. I doubt if any of them would appreciate your kind of support.

i never said there isnt a chance for us to win,if we win yall can dog me all my life, and your a grown up viking_fan, you need to grow up a little bit if you want to get all upset wat a 19 yr old says about a high school football game, i'm sorry if yall are trying to burn me on wat i say but it is the truth and trust me everyone on that team knows wat i say they dont care its a game, not life or death...man everyone in PC thats on this thread needs to get their panties out of a wad and grow up <_<

Edited by SportsFan70