Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Guys how many of us would give anything to be playing in this game Friday night ? These boys will look back on these games last years and this one the rest of their lives. They don't even know they are having some of the best times of their life.

Radio, IDK about you or anybody else but I can't go like I used to could go. I think that I had rather just talk about it right now. You are right about this being the time of their lives. You know it might just be the time of my life right now as I think about it. I have enjoyed watching my kids play more than I enjoyed playing myself. Friday night is senior night in WC and after this I'm done with football.

Radio, that parade you was planning just cancel it because we've already got one set up.

Guys how many of us would give anything to be playing in this game Friday night ? These boys will look back on these games last years and this one the rest of their lives. They don't even know they are having some of the best times of their life.

I said it last year & I'll say it again this year, I really hope everyone recognizes & appreciates the talent that these teams possess. Both are playing at a very high level & teams/games like these don't come around too often. PC & WC fans have been spoiled. I really hope one of them wins the gold ball, or at least makes it to Cookeville this year, before the level of play drops off. What a group of players, coaches, & fans. And yes, I'd love to suit up again & play in a big game like this.

WC had their chances to put MTP away early but let some mistakes keep MTP in the game, this year is going to be every bit as exciting as last.

Ummm excuse me here but WC did get a big win over MTP only because our boys had it in their heads that channel 4 news was suppose to be there but they called it off at the last minute otherwise we could have killed them like we did the rest of the teams we have played. I am a very big fan of WC because I am in WCHS !

Ummm excuse me here but WC did get a big win over MTP only because our boys had it in their heads that channel 4 news was suppose to be there but they called it off at the last minute otherwise we could have killed them like we did the rest of the teams we have played. I am a very big fan of WC because I am in WCHS !

I hope your not saying those WC boys choke under Media pressure cause I guarantee that there will be Media there Friday. Ask CA how PC played with media around. I believe the score was 20-0 when the Chopper took flight to go somewhere else that night.

Looks like we're winning match-up of the week, so Rudy should be there. Hope the game is so exciting, he doesn't want to go to any others. :thumb:

It's been said by WCHS school personnel that Rudy has confirmed that he will be at the game. Don't expect him to stay long no matter how exciting the game is...channel 4 has a large viewing area & most of it doesn't care all that much about single A football.