Warren Co at Tullahoma

binns37388

Next Friday night, the Warren Co Pioneers come to Tullahoma to play the Wildcats. I remember not long ago, Warren Co came down and spoiled the Cats homecoming. After a big district win over Shelbyville, will the Cats be ready for this game? Warren Co scored 32 pts in a losing effort last Friday against White Co. Tullahoma is on a 5 game winning streak. Tullahoma will be favored, but I wouldn't chalk this game up as a win. Anything can happen on a Friday night in high school football.

Tullahoma rolled to a 42-0 win over Warren Co Friday night. Montrell Berry returned the opening kickoff 77 yards for a touchdown and it was all downhill from there. The Cats led 35-0 early in the 3rd quarter and the mercy clock was invoked. At times, the Pioneers moved the ball effectively and had a couple of good kickoff returns, but couldn't get in the endzone. Tullahoma won their 6th straight game after a 1-2 start and are now 7-2 on the season. Tullahoma travels to Lawrence Co next Friday night to close out the regular season.

Tullahoma rolled to a 42-0 win over Warren Co Friday night. Montrell Berry returned the opening kickoff 77 yards for a touchdown and it was all downhill from there. The Cats led 35-0 early in the 3rd quarter and the mercy clock was invoked. At times, the Pioneers moved the ball effectively and had a couple of good kickoff returns, but couldn't get in the endzone. Tullahoma won their 6th straight game after a 1-2 start and are now 7-2 on the season. Tullahoma travels to Lawrence Co next Friday night to close out the regular season.

Actually, it was all "down hill" before the game got started. That was about the weirdest game I have sat through from the fan's point of view. The mercy rule should have been in place before the game started. The score could have easily been 42 - 0 before half time. Tullahoma's second and third string guys made the game "interesting" and competitive for Warren County. I really don't know what to say but that was pretty pathetic.

Actually, it was all "down hill" before the game got started. That was about the weirdest game I have sat through from the fan's point of view. The mercy rule should have been in place before the game started. The score could have easily been 42 - 0 before half time. Tullahoma's second and third string guys made the game "interesting" and competitive for Warren County. I really don't know what to say but that was pretty pathetic.

You don't have to go if it upsets you so badly. Keep you butt at home and just read about it in the paper or if you dare, listen to it on the radio like I did. I knew it was going to be bad like it has been for every game this year.