Best Fight Song

FHSrebel27

I personaly would have to say that Franklin has quite a nice one. I'm pretty sure it's original. For some reason I just don't like it when a high school uses Rocky Top or some other college's fight song. Brentwood's sounded pretty cool, heard it way too much, but sounded good. Thoughts? Comments? Want to tell me the late hours are getting to me?

You WOULD say Franklin's! Anyone who brings a tape recorder to the game, records the fight song, posts it on his computer and sets it as his IM sound apparently likes his school's fight song! Its ok TF, I like it too. I'll vote for it since my school has no band (although our drum corps' fight beat is pretty cool :(

Posted by WesVols:

You WOULD say Franklin's! Anyone who brings a tape recorder to the game, records the fight song, posts it on his computer and sets it as his IM sound apparently likes his school's fight song! Its ok TF, I like it too. I'll vote for it since my school has no band (although our drum corps' fight beat is pretty cool :(

Well I also recorded what could be considered "best chant." REBELS! REBELS! REBELS! Yes, yes, I know I am very obsessed, but oh well, I think it's ok to be totally enthralled (sp?) with your high school's football team!

Posted by FrankyNoNose:

Thats very creative. How long did it take yall to think that one up?

I'll reply for both of us...we were both bored and figured we'd keep CoachT's message/minute average up. However, we didn't talk about what we would post, Wes just happened to know that I knew did that, we didn't discuss that he would put it on CoachT though. It sure did look that way, didn't it? Go to my Region 6-5A thread to see I'm not all about silly posts though. And Wesvols' D-II threads and Williamson County threads show it for him.