grundy v.s. grace Baptist

gcjackets18

Well after this pass Fridays humiliating loss to bledsoe I'm beginning to sweat looking at the remaining games against grace Baptist and Notre dame..grace is looking pretty good only loosing a few games one to Boyd an another to sweetwater don't remember the other team they have lost to though..hopefully the coaches and players from Grundy have a good practice maybe change up the offensive and defensive schemes a little bit to go in and win this game..I don't understand why the coaching staff is so into runnin the shotgun (spread) offense..Grundy is big and slow always have been always will be..coaches got to realize you got to play with the talent you have..if we are big and slow line up in the power I and smash it down defense's throughts.its the only way possible. We are not south Pittsburgh and never will be..if things don't change this season and next will be a long one.. grundys head coach is a good coach and has a lot of heart just needs to learn to play with the means of the talent that he has..I think Grundy can win but only if they want to..

Grundy 24

Grace Baptist 21

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after this pass Fridays humiliating loss to bledsoe I'm beginning to sweat looking at the remaining games against grace Baptist and Notre dame..grace is looking pretty good only loosing a few games one to Boyd an another to sweetwater don't remember the other team they have lost to though..hopefully the coaches and players from Grundy have a good practice maybe change up the offensive and defensive schemes a little bit to go in and win this game..I don't understand why the coaching staff is so into runnin the shotgun (spread) offense..Grundy is big and slow always have been always will be..coaches got to realize you got to play with the talent you have..if we are big and slow line up in the power I and smash it down defense's throughts.its the only way possible. We are not south Pittsburgh and never will be..if things don't change this season and next will be a long one.. grundys head coach is a good coach and has a lot of heart just needs to learn to play with the means of the talent that he has..I think Grundy can win but only if they want to..

Grundy 24

Grace Baptist 21

i think you,me,coaches,fans,band members and cheerleaders no we are not or will ever be sp. yea, we are big and slow,so what. we are also strong. when you have those three things going your way you should be able to grind yardage every play. BUT, if you dont have a quick pass to keep the lb's at home, youre out manned every play. i hoping the coaches watch the sm film again and see the success we had with the quick pass. we had 94 yards less than sm. passing and we had more rushing yardage. come on coaches do your homework and win these last two games!

i think you,me,coaches,fans,band members and cheerleaders no we are not or will ever be sp. yea, we are big and slow,so what. we are also strong. when you have those three things going your way you should be able to grind yardage every play. BUT, if you dont have a quick pass to keep the lb's at home, youre out manned every play. i hoping the coaches watch the sm film again and see the success we had with the quick pass. we had 94 yards less than sm. passing and we had more rushing yardage. come on coaches do your homework and win these last two games!

i forgot about the bubble too. thats how we beat bledsoe last year :thumb:

We are strong and big an though we are slow it is a huge weapon for smash mouth here we come style football..Grundy has always been a good at running the screen and we have been good at the play action pass as well..I just wish the head coach would see it..he is one of the best coaches we have had in a while but if things don't change the school board will make a change..I hate to see that or even mention it because he has done way more then previous coaches..but we will always have the problem of kids wantin to hunt more then play ball..I don't blame them..I wish we could see Grundy go as far if not further then what we did in the 04 season maybe then we can get 50 or 60 players...

We are strong and big an though we are slow it is a huge weapon for smash mouth here we come style football..Grundy has always been a good at running the screen and we have been good at the play action pass as well..I just wish the head coach would see it..he is one of the best coaches we have had in a while but if things don't change the school board will make a change..I hate to see that or even mention it because he has done way more then previous coaches..but we will always have the problem of kids wantin to hunt more then play ball..I don't blame them..I wish we could see Grundy go as far if not further then what we did in the 04 season maybe then we can get 50 or 60 players...

jacket 18, im one of the biggest grundy fans,other than rayburn,and i support the team and coaches 100%. but if you think for a minute the school board gives a hoot about gc winning or losing ballgames you are dead wrong. how many board members do you see at the games? not only football. baseball,basketball,softball dont see them there either. cracker,foster,melton where are the rest?

Grundy county needs a middle school... Period...

Didn’t Grundy have a good middle school program the past two years? How do they go from being the best team next to SP to folding the program? Are those coaches not spending time recruiting at all those elementary schools and Big 8 games?

Didn’t Grundy have a good middle school program the past two years? How do they go from being the best team next to SP to folding the program? Are those coaches not spending time recruiting at all those elementary schools and Big 8 games?

They are definitely not folding the program opie..an we do have a Jr jackets..and I don't really know how good they are this year..I've not really heard anything about em..we have good kids just don't run the style offense that should be ran..I believe after this year it'll be another couple years before we have the talent that we had this year and last year..granted I might be wrong but its just from what I've seen and what I've heard..lol

A lot of the reason that they didn't have that many players is because a lot of them are playing varsity..and the hc don't want them to get hurt..the good thing bout havin a north and south Grundy is that they run the same offense as the high school. Which makes it a lot easier on the coaches..just need to change the schemes up a little..