Smyrna at Ravenwood

THEBulldog81

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt Mt Juliet is really good fottball team. That would be an interesting match up. First we need to get by Ravenwood and Siegel. This week we have Ravenwood. A team that we need stay focused on this week. They do some funny things offensively at the line of scrimage that we need to be aware of. Have some outstanding linemen and quaterback that can get it down the field. So this Ravenwood team is not pushover and will not be taken lightly. Go Dawgs!!!

Are you kidding me??? :roflolk:

Dawgs 49 Ravenwood 0

Dawgs 49 Ravenwood 0

Ravenwood is bad. They shoudnt be; they have a huge line and a couple of decent skill kids. They dont do much with either and run plays that do not match their personnel. Not sure who is play calling for them, but it looks like they are trying to force an offense to work that doesnt match to the talent they have. Their O-Line might as well be standing in wet concrete. Smyrna will have a heyday.

Ravenwood is bad. They shoudnt be; they have a huge line and a couple of decent skill kids. They dont do much with either and run plays that do not match their personnel. Not sure who is play calling for them, but it looks like they are trying to force an offense to work that doesnt match to the talent they have. Their O-Line might as well be standing in wet concrete. Smyrna will have a heyday.

As an Oak Ridge fan, i have often wondered what the heck happened to Ravenwood after 2005? How can a team win a state title and just be so irrelevant all of the sudden? Weird.

As an Oak Ridge fan, i have often wondered what the heck happened to Ravenwood after 2005? How can a team win a state title and just be so irrelevant all of the sudden? Weird.

Head Coach Rector left to go to the college level as a GA, and I believe he is back in Williamson County at Centennial. The team I saw against Oakland struggled offensively a few weeks ago. The Bulldogs will need to keep a level head and stay focused on the task at hand, winning out and making the playoffs.

Where are the Ravenwood folks at??? I can't believe they don't have anyone on talking on here....\

Bulldogs are having a good week of practice. Staying focused and I believe they will be READY

Word is that their coach is out. I've got a couple of calls out that I'm waiting to hear back on. I'm thinking that he is done at RHS after the season is over. I wouldnt think any coach would leave by choice before the season is over, especially if they want a chance to coach again somewhere else.

Dawgs 49 Ravenwood 0

Just trying not to get cocky. The ball has not exactly bounced our way this year. Point i was trying to make is that they will line just like we will. We still have to go out and execute. We take them lightly and we can be in some trouble. I do agree we are the better team and should go out and beat them soundly. I do think your score prediction is correct though.:thumb:

Congrats to my Bulldogs. Got the win and kept the season alive. Wasn't the sharpest game we have played. But what do you expect with four starters not dressing to get some extra healing time. 36-7 is not bad though. Lorenzo Williams stepped up big and got it done. Had several back ups fill in and do a fine job. Even got to see some Freshmen play a few downs at the end. Left 17 points on the field. The only touchdown for Ravenwood came on a fumble at our eight yard line. We did have way too many penalties. Any earlier post stated that Ravenwood liked to take cheap shots after the whistle. Very true!!!! Problem is we fell for it and got caught. We have to be much smarter than that. Although we did a much better job of controlling that in the second half. Good win tonight. Enjoy it and get ready for Siegel. Your playoff life rests on it. Go Dawgs!!!

Edited by milo118