South Pitt, Huntingdon Wayne County, or Perry County

LeggoStangs

I think it would be more like ten out of ten. Huntingdon fans are possibly the most annoying people on CoachT this year, so at least yall come in first at something. But as for football, you fall short in comparison to the cats. I seriously think that many of the Huntingdon fans may be delusional or have serious brain damage because you have to be nuts to think yall are better than WC. good day

I think it would be more like ten out of ten. Huntingdon fans are possibly the most annoying people on CoachT this year, so at least yall come in first at something. But as for football, you fall short in comparison to the cats. I seriously think that many of the Huntingdon fans may be delusional or have serious brain damage because you have to be nuts to think yall are better than WC. good day

Its igorant dumb arses like you that give southerns and the south a bad name.Get out in public or on a public forum and show your stupidity.

Edited by rb42

Its igorant dumb arses like you that give southerns and the south a bad name.Get out in public or on a public forum and show your stupidity.

You should give up. Your team lost just like everyone else.(Except WC) The difference is your to dumb to realize that WC was the best. No One else is crying about it but you.

• Upvote 2

All it takes is one game to move on and one bad game to start basketball early. Looks like whatever teams is playing best when the playoffs start is in the proverbial "catbird seat". No doubt Huntingdon was good enough to win state in 1A and possible 2 or 3A but they didn't get past WC. WC was awesome in the Blue Cross Bowl from what I hear. They were the best team when it counted. Along with CAK, FCS, Henry County, Maryville and the others.

Congrats to you all!!!!! This off season is going to suck..............

What?! Lol :roflol: :roflol:

What did any of that have to do with southern people? Thanks man, I was really bored and needed a good chuckle :thumb:

You made me laugh like the bumper sticker I seen this morning, it read: "4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions" haha....nice.

What?! Lol :roflol: :roflol:

What did any of that have to do with southern people? Thanks man, I was really bored and needed a good chuckle :thumb:

You made me laugh like the bumper sticker I seen this morning, it read: "4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions" haha....nice.

lol! that's funny