Gallatin hosts Centennial

Hendersonville host Glencliff

Beech hosts Springfield

Quad 4

Henry County hosts Hamilton

Memphis East hosts Bartlett

Dyer County hosts Craigmont

Ridgeway hosts Clarksville

I don't see us beating Craigmont next week . I think Craigmont has the better players and coaching staff. I hope i am provin wrong though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

BARTGRAD,I Too hope the Panthers win out :thumb:

Edited by DHSFB64

Let's take a look at quad 2 and quad 3. Quad 2- Let's say Columbia, Tullahoma, Shelbyville, Ooltewah, and Knox West win in week 10. Quad 3- Let's say Gallatin beats Beech and everyone else in Quad 3 wins in week 10. Those are very likely scenarios. In Quad 2, the top 6 records will be a 10-0, 9-1, 8-2, 8-2, 7-3, and 7-3. In Quad 3, there will be one team 9-1 and the rest 6-4. Antioch is closer to the top seed in Quad 2, Powell, than Columbia is. That would at least have two 9-1 teams in Quad 3 and balance out the 2 quadrants. You could maybe even take Hendersonville to Quad 2 and move either Tullahoma or Shelbyville to Quad 3. There has to be a way to even out these 2 quadrants. I guess that will be left up to the $$$$ makers at the T$$AA to see if they can even the quads out. You will also have the possibility of Cleveland, Station Camp and Anderson County finishing with 5-5 records which could change the dynamics of these quads. Clarksville and Clarksville NE are split between 2 quads, why wouldn't Columbia and Tullahoma be split and/or Gallatin and Hendersonville be split? Also, Station Camp could win and Cleveland and Anderson County lose. That would give Station Camp the better record of those 2. Now somebody is going to have to be moved. WOW, can't wait to see how it all plays out. Interesting, interesting, interesting. Gotta love it.