Macon Co. @ The Rockpile(Westmoreland)

Mr. Postman1

Seems the general consensus of most Macon Co. fans, is Macon is out of Westmoreland's league. I guess when you have a super Wal-Mart and twice as many kids you should be out of the other teams league right?

i don't think many think macon is out of westmoreland's league.it depends on which macon team shows up.macon could very well loose or could possibly win.what i do know is i'll let you know when there is a half price sale at our super wal-mart,if you'll take me to one of them good ole fashion gamecock chicken fights.and can i sit on one of them there car motors hanging from a tree to watch the chicken fight.

Seems the general consensus of most Macon Co. fans, is Macon is out of Westmoreland's league. I guess when you have a super Wal-Mart and twice as many kids you should be out of the other teams league right?

Wrong talk about high hatting someone what about that new super duper Dollar General store yall got. MC can't compete with that now who's got the big head LOL :roflol: .ROLL TIGERS ROLL

Let's see, $80000 with 4 wins. If my math serves me correctly that's $20000 per win so far. Does is really cost that much to have a 4 to 5 win season at a school with over 1000 students. Man, talent sure is scarce in the Macon County/Lafayette area. Westmoreland only has about 570 at our school and if we beat MC next week we will have the same record, and for a little over half the price for our county.

Postman, your probably one of those fans that spend their Sunday afternoons figuring how much Chris Johnson is getting paid per yard. :rolleyes:

:popcorneater: Well folks it is time for the great Maconrulz to speak about this upcoming friday nights game. I will say that Macon will win by atleast two touchdowns on the worst field in the state of Tennessee. :roflol: Mr postman a.k.a stamp/window licker perhaps you could get a second job at the fancy super dollar store and help the boosters with preparing a decent field to play football on. In addition to friday nights game we will be having a tailgate celebration and following the game we will be serving BBQ and ROASTED Eagles. :hungry: all I see is elbows and eagle feathers.

Guest Termite

:popcorneater: Well folks it is time for the great Maconrulz to speak about this upcoming friday nights game. I will say that Macon will win by atleast two touchdowns on the worst field in the state of Tennessee. :roflol: Mr postman a.k.a stamp/window licker perhaps you could get a second job at the fancy super dollar store and help the boosters with preparing a decent field to play football on. In addition to friday nights game we will be having a tailgate celebration and following the game we will be serving BBQ and ROASTED Eagles. :hungry: all I see is elbows and eagle feathers.

Eagle?? I though you MC folks were CROW eaters.:roflol:

Worst field? It's evident ya'll ain't never been to York.

Pay no atention to them round headed ridge runners Stampus Lickus. They may have a Wal mart, but Westmoreland has.............has .............never mind.

MC got their 1 big yearly win against LA last week. 1 of 2 things will happen. MC will be satisfied with the one big win and be unmotivated and not focused, or the big win gives them new life.

But, MC is a Jeckle/ Hyde team and Westy better be ready to play.

Eagle?? I though you MC folks were CROW eaters.:roflol:

Worst field? It's evident ya'll ain't never been to York.

Pay no atention to them round headed ridge runners Stampus Lickus. They may have a Wal mart, but Westmoreland has.............has .............never mind.

MC got their 1 big yearly win against LA last week. 1 of 2 things will happen. MC will be satisfied with the one big win and be unmotivated and not focused, or the big win gives them new life.

But, MC is a Jeckle/ Hyde team and Westy better be ready to play.

...a truck stop with a killer tenderloin breakfast!! :hungry: