Macon Co. @ The Rockpile(Westmoreland)

Mr. Postman1

Come on croz, didnt you see me give G-ville their props over on the WhiteHouseSC thread. I'm trying to pick on some MC folks here and you aint helping me out none. Go back to the Gordonsville topics.

If you'd seen us play tonight, you'd see there's not much to talk about over there. And I didn't see the props on the other thread, guess I'll have to check that out.

We will see. Westmoreland better do some film study on Macon's defensive alignment switch that they made if they wanna win.

Thank you for the coaching tip TNSPORTSFAN. Are you sure your not an under cover Eagles fan living in Macon co. I mean going to the 2nd half of the White House game, throwing out a coaching tip like that to an opposing team fan over the internet so now Westmoreland's coaches will know Macon Co. can run the 52 and the 53 defense. No wonder they paid Pemberton more than they did the principal up there. With changes like that he sounds like the second coming of Bear Bryant.

:roflol: Yeah you caught me red handed.

You know as well as I do the best coach in Macon Co. is a guy by the name of Derrick Meadors. Thats who Id be paying the big bucks to if I ran the show up there. He same as groomed Grace into the QB he is today, the greatest in Macon Co history. Somebody said Dooley was at the game scouting him tonight.

You know as well as I do the best coach in Macon Co. is a guy by the name of Derrick Meadors. Thats who Id be paying the big bucks to if I ran the show up there. He same as groomed Grace into the QB he is today, the greatest in Macon Co history. Somebody said Dooley was at the game scouting him tonight.

i would say that Dooley is in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Just a hunch I have.

Edited by TennesseeSportsMan

i would say that Dooley is in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Just a hunch I have. :motorbike:

He pulled a Lane Kiffen and was flying around in a helicopter to all the most important highschool recruits tonight. I heard that was him that landed up there at the airport in Lafayette. He's probably already doing what most teams do with a losing record, looking to next season.

From what I'm hearing Kingston will have a fine coach next year. It makes since though. I hear that county pays bigger bucks than Macon Co. for a good head coach.

i'm hearing the coach in question just closed on a house, this week, in macon. gonna be a heII of a commute if he takes that job you're alluding to posty. icon_neutral.gif

He pulled a Lane Kiffen and was flying around in a helicopter to all the most important highschool recruits tonight. I heard that was him that landed up there at the airport in Lafayette. He's probably already doing what most teams do with a losing record, looking to next season.

spoken like a man with experience. roflolk.gif

I'd bet Westy wasn't on his flight schedule tonight.Tigers love some smoked eagles. :hungry:

Mr. Postman, have yall busted anymore coaches for bowing their head during prayer? :evil: Who is gonna be Westy's next coach when Jackie Kelly gets tired of not being able to have prayer? Also, as Snoball has already said, its gonna be awful hard for Pemberton to coach Kingston from his new house in Macon Co. I will be interested to see how he pulls it off.

Let's see, $80000 with 4 wins. If my math serves me correctly that's $20000 per win so far. Does is really cost that much to have a 4 to 5 win season at a school with over 1000 students. Man, talent sure is scarce in the Macon County/Lafayette area. Westmoreland only has about 570 at our school and if we beat MC next week we will have the same record, and for a little over half the price for our county.

Let's see, Jackie makes about $60,000/year over at Westmoreland and has 3 wins. If my math serves me correctly that's $20,000 per win also. I am not going to say so far, because 3 is all you will get. The switch flipped for the Tigers on Friday night, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them reel off 3 or 4 wins in a row...Looks like a rematch with Livingston, Dekalb, or White House could be in the cards. Great job to the boys and the staff, now stay focused and hungry and everything will work out!

On a serious note, tell me how close I am on these district standings if you know

1. GoodPasture (4-0) so far

2. White House (3-1) so far

The battle for 3rd is tight.

Macon (2-2) so far. W's- Sycamore, Greenbrier, L's- Goodpasture, WH

Sycamore (2-2) so far. W's- Westy, Greenbrier, L's- Goodpasture, Macon

Westmoreland (1-3) so far. W- Greenbrier, L's Goodpasture, WH, Sycamore

6.Greenbrier (0-4) so far.