Macon Co. @ The Rockpile(Westmoreland)

Mr. Postman1

Sorry creekbank, your right, why would anybody from Lafayette or Hartsville come looking for a relationship in Westmoreland when there are plenty toothless women running around with black eyes in there own towns and taverns. Westmoreland wins this game by a TD in a knockdown drag out. PLEASE TAKE ALL THESE COMMENTS THIS WEEK AS PURE FUN. I REPSPECT BOTH COMMUNITIES I HAVE HARRASSED.

I'm with ya on the fun part. :roflol: I have several friends and family in and around Westmoreland and have had a lot of good times in the past up there.I think it will be a good game also it always is.You can throw the records out when these two meet.Good luck to both teams tonight and I hope its a injury free game. I just enjoy ruffling a few feathers or stepping on a few tails now and then lol,but it's all in fun. :thumb:

game over tigers win back to back years over the eagles 27-14. tigers going to play-offs 2 years in a row.only the 2nd time in school history for the tigers to go to the play-offs back to back.good job coach and players.

I'm just as happy for the Tigers as anyone but maybe a bit ashamed this is only the second time in history we've made the playoffs in back to back years! We need better standards imo.

Edited by Macon7AAA
  • Upvote 1

Where you at Postman??? How would you like your crow?!?!?!

How do you suggest I eat it? I'm sure being a Macon Co. Grad you have eat plenty of it in the past. Wait a minute, this is the first time Macon has ever went to the playoffs 2 consecutive years in a row isnt it? I'd say you have never had much to crow about. Those who were in attendance of last nights game from Macon and Westmoreland saw a pretty good game. I'm still scratching my head on that 3rd and 4th down in the 3rd quarter. That was the momentum changing stop that Macon needed to secure the game I thought, but the punt return iced it. Unless Macon draws an extremely weak team in the 4A division they will not be long in the playoffs never the less I wish Westmoreland were in. Speaking of playoff streaks, it dont seem right for Westmoreland not to have been in the playoffs now 3 years in a row for the first time in many moons possibly since at least the 70's. Now I know what it feels like to be a Macon Co. fan. Very depressing. Oh well, future is bright for next 3 years up here. I'm looking forward to a possible revamping of the districts year after next. A school with 500 or so kids playing 1000 student schools year in and year out is very tuff. Add in a dominant private school and it makes it down right annoying. No excuses though, you have to beat who is on your schedule. Good luck to Macon Co.

How do you suggest I eat it? I'm sure being a Macon Co. Grad you have eat plenty of it in the past. Wait a minute, this is the first time Macon has ever went to the playoffs 2 consecutive years in a row isnt it? I'd say you have never had much to crow about. Those who were in attendance of last nights game from Macon and Westmoreland saw a pretty good game. I'm still scratching my head on that 3rd and 4th down in the 3rd quarter. That was the momentum changing stop that Macon needed to secure the game I thought, but the punt return iced it. Unless Macon draws an extremely weak team in the 4A division they will not be long in the playoffs never the less I wish Westmoreland were in. Speaking of playoff streaks, it dont seem right for Westmoreland not to have been in the playoffs now 3 years in a row for the first time in many moons possibly since at least the 70's. Now I know what it feels like to be a Macon Co. fan. Very depressing. Oh well, future is bright for next 3 years up here. I'm looking forward to a possible revamping of the districts year after next. A school with 500 or so kids playing 1000 student schools year in and year out is very tuff. Add in a dominant private school and it makes it down right annoying. No excuses though, you have to beat who is on your schedule. Good luck to Macon Co.

As for student numbers,who cares westmorland dressed out 6 more players than macon.Washing down crow with wine...