Smyrna @ Siegel

milo118

This one has so many different story lines to it. Smyrna needs to win to get in the playoffs, they are already in. A win for either team will shake up the seeding for quad three. Both teams are 2-2 in the district. Believe it or not Smyrna still has a shot of finishing second in the district with a little help from Lavergne.

For my Bulldogs we need to play smart. No penalties and protect the ball. Execute and stay focused. We are starting to come together at the correct time. A win here puts us on a three game winning streak heading into the playoffs and it would be another statement game.

For siegel. Stockstill and Harding are a really good combo. Not to mention Siegel has a pretty solid defense. Should make for a good match up. I am calling it 28-17 Bulldogs. Go Dawgs!!!

Edited by milo118

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the Smyrna game against Oakland last week they looked great. If you play that well again you for sure can beat Siegel. And wow how awesome that would be from three weeks ago wondering if y'all even had a chance to get in playoffs to that small chance y'all have at getting second.

When I say small chance I'm only referring to the Blackman vs Lavergne game, I don't see the blaze losing to Lavergne. However, Riverdale beating Oakland and y'all winning is very possible. Good luck and I hope y'all have a great game with no injuries!!!

Edited by Riverdale06

After watching the Smyrna game against Oakland last week they looked great. If you play that well again you for sure can beat Siegel. And wow how awesome that would be from three weeks ago wondering if y'all even had a chance to get in playoffs to that small chance y'all have at getting second.

When I say small chance I'm only referring to the Blackman vs Lavergne game, I don't see the blaze losing to Lavergne. However, Riverdale beating Oakland and y'all winning is very possible. Good luck and I hope y'all have a great game with no injuries!!!

The butterflies are already rolling.

Why is it that no matter how good Smyrna plays or is, someone has to drag them down with comments that try to make SHS look bad? The Bulldogs have overcome close losses this season to put themselves back into the playoff picture yet all IronButt wants to say is that SHS players are dirty. Give the boys some credit when its due people, Smyrna wins this one on Thursday to finish tied for second in the district standings and takes the 3rd spot by virtue of the tie breaker with Blackman.

LET'S GO DAWGS

No excuses. Just preparing for Smyrna's rough and ready style of play. I'm old school and like it. Smyrna is very good at it. I'm not downing it at all and wish Siegel had a little more of it in them.

Now your talking. Rough and tough. The way football should be played. Almost sounded as if doubt has already started to creep in. You see the pressure is off now. It appears that Smyrna doesn't need to win to get it. Now my bulldogs can pinpoint thier focus on the game. Should be a classic though. Looks like its going to be a contest of the ponies due to the rain and all.