Creekwood @ Camden

CamdenBottoms

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood has won 4 in a row and still has an outside shot at winning the district title if they are able to beat Camden and get some help from Cheatham County versus Harpeth. Aaron Lee in my opinion is the best quarterback in the district. Wakeman, Felts, Taylor, Byrd, and Potts are all excellent contributors. McConnell is a stud on defense. Camden has the district's projected MVP in Trae White. Hudson is a great quarterback who throws a good ball. Blackburn is a stud at linebacker.

I'd expect this game to be a shootout with the first team to 35 winning. I'll go with Camden at home 35-31. These are going to be 2 of the 4 teams from this district to reach the playoffs.

Here is a look at the 11-AA scenarios going into the final week of the season:

If Camden beats Creek Wood they are District Champions; Harpeth would be #2

If Harpeth beats Cheatham County and Creek Wood beats Camden then Harpeth is District Champions; Creek Wood would be #2

If Cheatham County beats Harpeth and Creek Wood beats Camden then Creek Wood is District Champions; Camden would be #2

--------------------------------------------------

I look for Camden, Creek Wood, Harpeth, and Cheatham County to all be a part of the 2011 TSSAA State Playoffs :thumb:

don't forget the sleeper of the district Harpeth!!!McWright can run and throw camden got lucky on some turnovers take that away and what?

The game between Camden and Harpeth really should have been a blowout. Up 14 to 0 in the first Quarter. Harpeth showed some heart to comeback from that and go into the half tied 21-21 but they could not play with Camden in the second half. Camden gets stronger as the game progresses. Their conditioning has won them more than one game this year. We can all find excuses for a loss. Harpeth got tired in the 4th. you could see them slow down a step and that gave Camden the edge they needed. Harpeth is a fine team this year, Quite a bit better than last year. Good luck with Cheatham Co. Go Lions

Edited by wmatlock1

The game between Camden and Harpeth really should have been a blowout. Up 14 to 0 in the first Quarter. Harpeth showed some heart to comeback from that and go into the half tied 21-21 but they could not play with Camden in the second half. Camden gets stronger as the game progresses. Their conditioning has won them more than one game this year. We can all find excuses for a loss. Harpeth got tired in the 4th. you could see them slow down a step and that gave Camden the edge they needed. Harpeth is a fine team this year, Quite a bit better than last year. Good luck with Cheatham Co. Go Lions

You must have been at the trailer park when the game was going on! I got news for ya. CAMDEN'S NOT THAT GOOD We fumble the ball on the opening kick off And gave you 7 there. Then rite before half we go 70 yards and miss a fg. Then late in the game we fumble on the 3 yard line. Take away those turn overs and the miss fg and we give Camden all they want. GO CREEKWOOD!!!!!!

You must have been at the trailer park when the game was going on! I got news for ya. CAMDEN'S NOT THAT GOOD We fumble the ball on the opening kick off And gave you 7 there. Then rite before half we go 70 yards and miss a fg. Then late in the game we fumble on the 3 yard line. Take away those turn overs and the miss fg and we give Camden all they want. GO CREEKWOOD!!!!!!

I just put on my Waders and a Bag of Popcorn on after reading this.Defense causes turnnovers.And back to Camden vs Creekwood thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just some more what ifs and might have been. Camden won by 14 and held Harpets scoreless in the second half. you lost so quit crying. Going 70 yards and not scoreing is absolutely nothing to brag about. Harpeth is definately not that good.

OK funtoplay. Come and watch the game and bring a banner that says creekwood by 10 so you can shamefully burn it in the parking lot after the game. Oh yeah bring a good notepad so you can write down all the excuses why Creekwood lost. You sure dont want to forget any when you start to post Friday night or Saturday. Sorry, you are a Harpeth fan. Well thats OK you can take your pad to Cheatham Co. You will need it there as well.Cheatham Co by 12. Camden by 17

Edited by wmatlock1