A/AA Playoff Contest ROUND V!

DCURTIS

Okay to start let me correct the TSSAA website by saying that Harpeth is the district 10 runner up, not Sycamore.

Here goes nothing...Listing winners only

Regional semifinals

Greeneville

Elizabethton

Gatlinburg Pittman

CAK

CSAS

East Hamilton

CCS

ND

Hume-Fogg

White House

Page

Fairview

West view

Dyersburg

Chester Co

Madison

Regional Finals

Greeneville

CAK

East Hamilton

ND (tough to beat anyone 3 times)

White House

Page

Westview

Madison

Sectionals

Gatlinburg-Pittman

CAK

CCS

ND

White House

Page

Westview

Madison

Now can I have my second consecutive last place award so I can go back to sleep?

Copied from previous thread:

We start with the Region Semi Finals (since besides MJUHB, most don't know enough about teams state wide) The following would be in affect for scoring:

Region semis: 1 (one) point for each correct prediction in the first round

Region Finals: 2 (two) points for each correct prediction in the second round

Sectionals: 4 (four) points for each correct prediction in the third round

BREAK:

Points stay the same, but you are allowed to fill out a new state bracket to make it interesting with the remaining teams that are still in it. Points will carry over

State Quarters: 8 (eight) points for each correct prediction in the fourth round

State Semi:16 (sixteen) points for each correct prediction in the fifth round

State Finals: 32 (thirty-two) points for each correct prediction in the sixth round

Tie breaker is the predicted number of total goals scored by all teams in the state tournament.

Cut off dates will be 12:00 (noon) on the day of the first region semi finals. State RE-entry cut off date will be 12:00 (midnight) on the night BEFORE the quarter finals. No entry, no play! No editing whatsoever, or it will be nullified.

Previous year's results:

YoDuke - 88

Coniglio - 83

BigG - 81

timbdp - 78

DonCChatt - 76

Zeek - 69

schsdad02 - 61

In the overall "Golden Goose" contest:

Coniglio: 129 (CURSES!!!)

Big G: 127 (Tie breaker going to Big G for goals scored...)

Timbdp: 127

RGossett: 124

DonC: 90

Express: 89

MVM: 86

YoDuke: 74

SCHSdad: 70

In the "Golden Duckling" contest (which is just state predictions)

Coniglio: 80 (Tie breaker going to Fluff Head because he predicted 27 goals and I chose 28!)

Big G: 80

Timbdp: 80

RGossett: 80

Express: 48

Disastergirl: 48

DonC:40

MVM: 40

Kylevol: 32

YoDuke: 32

SCHS: 24

MVM: 92

DonCChatt: 90

Coniglio: 84

fevercoach: 82

ChattanoogaCannon: 82

BigG: 76

Reaction: 76*

yoduke: 67

ballbasher30: 62

Okay to start let me correct the TSSAA website by saying that Harpeth is the district 10 runner up, not Sycamore.

Here goes nothing...Listing winners only

Regional semifinals

Greeneville

Elizabethton

Gatlinburg Pittman

CAK

CSAS

East Hamilton

CCS

ND

Hume-Fogg

White House

Page

Fairview

West view

Dyersburg

Chester Co

Madison

Regional Finals

Greeneville

CAK

East Hamilton

ND (tough to beat anyone 3 times)

White House

Page

Westview

Madison

Sectionals

Gatlinburg-Pittman

CAK

CCS

ND

White House

Page

Westview

Madison

Now can I have my second consecutive last place award so I can go back to sleep?

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Upperman White County both will be loaded. Dyersbirg and South Side will be a handful as well. Getting about that time in about 3 weeks we start watching summer scrimmages. Dyersburg loaded loaded loaded with talent. Most talent ever I have seen in their program. 
    • We, SP, blanked them 10-0 in sectional game during 21 season.
    • The amount of people pooing on UH is crazy. They're a noticably better team than last year when they made state and were competitive , AND they run ruled Eagleville a few weeks ago. Now I understand Eagleville was missing a few guys, but they still. They. Run. Ruled. Eagleville. 1st single A team to run rule Eagleville since when? Pre 2017??
    • If that Yellow Paint is all gone I'll flat bet it didn't wash off there. I bet that took some scrubbing to remove that if it is gone. Lacrosse is one of those northern sports all these misplaced Yankee's that are posion to the community brought in by  (Blount Partnership, ( The Devil) with them so somebody allowed them to paint their markings on the field that cost more than the twenty top people on payroll at Maryville make a year. All this to please the 1% Club and the 25 people that would come to see it. All in the name of WOKE!!!!!!
    • They will probably, struggle