south Greene at Chuckey doak

Your first line of your post doesn't matter. Everyone play's Greeneville and losses cause Greenevilles Defense is the best in the state. Greeneville has way way way more speed than anyone eles in the BRAC.. Here is what you should of said

If Chuckey Doak come's out and play like the did against Unicoi they wil lose.. That makes more sense now doesn't it? Greeneville has not been stoped by anyone. So we can't compare CD vs GHS cause everyone comes out bad against GHS. They have score 40+ on everyone in the BRAC..

I think this year we will get the monkey off are backs... But I fully expect SG to come out in something totally different offense and throw off CD.. it happens every year when we play SG shakes something up so look for something different out of the Rebs.. Should be a dandy

CD 35

SG 21

18 years of the rebs beating us is over!!!

now 34 we wouldn't do that again lol. Looking forward to this one . If both teams play disciplined football and eliminate the turnovers it should be close . Of course as the old saying goes I think turnover will be the deciding factor in this one . Turnovers killed sg and cd against wg maybe we both shake that off . Hope we both come out injury free so both will be healthy for the playoffs

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now 34 we wouldn't do that again lol. Looking forward to this one . If both teams play disciplined football and eliminate the turnovers it should be close . Of course as the old saying goes I think turnover will be the deciding factor in this one . Turnovers killed sg and cd against wg maybe we both shake that off . Hope we both come out injury free so both will be healthy for the playoffs

Def it should be a good game! a packed house at the black hole on senior night!!

hope we make it out injury free so we can make a playoff run

Your first line of your post doesn't matter. Everyone play's Greeneville and losses cause Greenevilles Defense is the best in the state. Greeneville has way way way more speed than anyone eles in the BRAC.. Here is what you should of said

If Chuckey Doak come's out and play like the did against Unicoi they wil lose.. That makes more sense now doesn't it? Greeneville has not been stoped by anyone. So we can't compare CD vs GHS cause everyone comes out bad against GHS. They have score 40+ on everyone in the BRAC..

I think this year we will get the monkey off are backs... But I fully expect SG to come out in something totally different offense and throw off CD.. it happens every year when we play SG shakes something up so look for something different out of the Rebs.. Should be a dandy

CD 35

SG 21

18 years of the rebs beating us is over!!!

what i meant was when chuckey doak came to greeneville they were beat before they got off the bus mentally

I don't think you can say WG competed with them this year. It just took a little longer for Greeneville to get rolling.

I said for a quarter. They are the only team in the BRAC to ever be tied with them (7-7) and was inside 20 with a chance to make it 14-14. They were also only down 17 going into the 4th with them last year. Four of the 5 teams Greeneville played in the playoffs last year can't even say that.

I said for a quarter. They are the only team in the BRAC to ever be tied with them (7-7) and was inside 20 with a chance to make it 14-14. They were also only down 17 going into the 4th with them last year. Four of the 5 teams Greeneville played in the playoffs last year can't even say that.

I agree with last year. Probably competed with Greeneville better than anyone except Maplewood in the semis. This year, I just think West Greene capitalized on a few Greeneville mistakes early in the game. Might be because Greeneville warmed up in the confines of Burley and then hopped on the bus. :ph34r:

Its pretty simple why west greene has been in the game at all with greeneville for two years greeneville plays the most important game of the regular season the week before wg. They put alot of time and energy into it. Its easy for players to be excited playing Alcoa and tn high they put so much emotion into that game and the next week they have to come out and play a team they know they will beat that's tough for a high school player to get excited for. It also starts the portion of the schedule were the players know thier done til the playoffs and there were several other teams that played greeneville better than wg. Jeff co, south, fulton, maplewood all did. With that being said im sure sg and cd fans could care less about greeneville and wg so let's not ramble on about something that doesn't matter anyway this is probably the biggest game of the year for both teams I've seen them both and I believe it could go either way I think it will be very important to sg to get ahead early if they want a shot to win they seem to get tired in the 4th with little depth cd may have a slightly better team but it will be whoever doesn't turnover the ball that wins

Its pretty simple why west greene has been in the game at all with greeneville for two years greeneville plays the most important game of the regular season the week before wg. They put alot of time and energy into it. Its easy for players to be excited playing Alcoa and tn high they put so much emotion into that game and the next week they have to come out and play a team they know they will beat that's tough for a high school player to get excited for. It also starts the portion of the schedule were the players know thier done til the playoffs and there were several other teams that played greeneville better than wg. Jeff co, south, fulton, maplewood all did. With that being said im sure sg and cd fans could care less about greeneville and wg so let's not ramble on about something that doesn't matter anyway this is probably the biggest game of the year for both teams I've seen them both and I believe it could go either way I think it will be very important to sg to get ahead early if they want a shot to win they seem to get tired in the 4th with little depth cd may have a slightly better team but it will be whoever doesn't turnover the ball that wins

I have already said that I think the team with the least mistakes will win, turnovers and untimely penalties. I also think C-D is better all-around than SG and C-D is definitely better coached.Having said that, it doesn't surprise me to read the excuses about the past 2 WG games. WG was never threatening to win the game, but they competed! Can't just accept the fact that WG hung in there with them last year when only 2 other teams did and those were playoff games. That is ok though. When I mentioned in another thread that I thought it would be hard for teenage boys to stay focused through all the blow-outs, I was assured by Greeneville posters that they have done just fine-and I agree! I think those players come out motivated every week, but now you are saying that they don't come out focused and that is why WG has looked somewhat good against them. It is just so hard for you to just give a LITTLE credit to WG. Once again, that is ok. I wish Greeneville best of luck in their quest for a second straight gold ball. Hopefully the county schools can get into the 2nd round. Good luck to C-D and SG. Hope both teams come out of the game with no injuries. Good luck also to NG, playing for their 1st ever winning season.