Baylor (8-1)(5-1) vs. BGA (7-2)(4-2)

cats1031

This is the last game of the regular season. Baylor has won the last 3 meetings. BGA tends to have bad games when they play good teams.

Recent Meetings

2010-Semi-Finals- Baylor 33-14

2010-Regular Season-Baylor 33-21

2009-Baylor 34-14

2008-BGA 24-21

2007-BGA 22-21

Prediction:

2011- Baylor 38-24

I would have to go with Baylor. BGA is a very good team but Baylor is great team Red Raiders by 10.

I've seen both teams play in person this year, and they're both very good. Baylor has an amazing defense, running the 3-4 about as well as you could hope on the high school level, including having a 370 lb. NT and good speed/athleticism at the OLB spots. Baylor's place kicker is very very good, and their offense is proficient.

BGA has burner speed at wide receiver -- Baylor will need to watch out for long bombs, particularly when they have seven up front and bring both OLBs on a blitz. As for Baylor, they have great RB depth which will challenge BGA's defensive line, particularly in the second half, plus Baylor has several big/talented linemen to open up running lanes.

I anticipate a Baylor win, but it's not impossible to think that BGA could pull out a victory.

I've seen both teams play in person this year, and they're both very good. Baylor has an amazing defense, running the 3-4 about as well as you could hope on the high school level, including having a 370 lb. NT and good speed/athleticism at the OLB spots. Baylor's place kicker is very very good, and their offense is proficient.

BGA has burner speed at wide receiver -- Baylor will need to watch out for long bombs, particularly when they have seven up front and bring both OLBs on a blitz. As for Baylor, they have great RB depth which will challenge BGA's defensive line, particularly in the second half, plus Baylor has several big/talented linemen to open up running lanes.

I anticipate a Baylor win, but it's not impossible to think that BGA could pull out a victory.

This game is key for both teams

Baylor Win: Baylor #1 Seed

BGA #4 seed

BGA Win: Baylor #4 seed

BGA #3 seed

Obviously both Baylor and BGA are having great years. And I expect Friday night's game to be a hard fought game as well. Looking forward to cheering on the Red Raiders for sure. To those driving to the game from Nashville drive safely and let's hope the rain holds off.

[/quote

BGA has not competed well against EHS and BA. Baylor is on par with those teams. Baylor is powerful and well coached. Baylor's size stifles BGA. 20+ Baylor win.