Hillsboro at Centennial

flag

Should be a good win and playoff tune up for Centennial. Hillsboro's squirly qb worries me some, but not too much. Centennial has good overall team speed that should be able to contain him.

What exactly is the playoff picture for CHS? Are they in or do they need to beat Hillsboro to qualify? Who would be the likely first round opponent? Thanks.

What exactly is the playoff picture for CHS? Are they in or do they need to beat Hillsboro to qualify? Who would be the likely first round opponent? Thanks.

From the way I see it right now at the tssaa.org standings, if things stay the same, with both CHS and Shelbyville winning, as well as everyone else ahead of them in quad 2 staying the same, Centennial will be 5th, and playing shelbyville (4th) at shelbyville in round 1.

It will depend on what quad they end up being in on Saturday. Last week, CHS was in quad 3. This week they are in quad 2. Its a geography thing.

If they dont beat Hillsboro, they should still be in, but with a much lower seeding in whatever quad they land in, which means they will be playing a higher seeded team in round 1. It would be nice to have a little bit weaker opponent in the first round to build some more momentum, but either way, you have to win.

Good Luck Hillsboro and my old friend Coach Dennis Moreno!! Finish out the season on a high note willing the last two games. It will make the transistion into the offseason workouts much better. Not that I have any thing against Centennial, just know Coach Moreno personally and have to pull for him.

Good Luck Hillsboro and my old friend Coach Dennis Moreno!! Finish out the season on a high note willing the last two games. It will make the transistion into the offseason workouts much better. Not that I have any thing against Centennial, just know Coach Moreno personally and have to pull for him.

Hope it is a good game for both teams.