West Carroll @ McKenzie

duckman38201

Apparently You Haven't Heard About The Mannasas/Mckenzie../Gayhawk Affair? :roflolk: Me And Duck Definately Didn't Leave/Lose Or Give Out Anything Nor Did We Receive Anything In Memphis! :roflolk:

Well Butchie, we did receive a win and good sportsmanship from the Manassas folks and team. We did receive an invite into the Gay Hawk for a free drink which we dis-respectfully declined............. If you don't know, don't ask. AND we received a pass to the next round of the playoffs that eventually ended us up at Jo Byrnes with our buddies there. As freakin' crazy as it was it was an unforgettable evening for myself, JJ and one named Butchie.

Man, I really wish JJ hadn't eat all that stuff before the game though. The smell did keep the gangs back but it would have kept vampires back too!!!! :roflol::roflolk:

JJ, don't take offense. That was an unforgettable night. LOL. Not sure I'd do it again many more times but if I do I want to go with you and Butchie and maybe your dad and a couple of more!!!

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen a Mckenzie topic so quite. Where have the fans gone. duckman38201,Butchie are always in.

Well? It Seems The Thrill Of The Season Has Struck A Sour Note...Hopefully We Can Salvage The Rest Of The Season And Finish Strong...But Making The Playoffs Will Be Considered A Successful Season By Some And Not By Others...I'm Not Making Excuses Now...I Love My Rebels Win Or Lose....We had One Returning Starter For This Season...And Our Team Has Grown Together And Has Competed Gallantly...And We Will Finish Strong And Knock Some Out Of the Playoff's Before We Are Done...And Who Knows?....The Proof Will be In The Pudding! Duck, What Proof Are you Drinking About Now? :roflolk:

Well? It Seems The Thrill Of The Season Has Struck A Sour Note...Hopefully We Can Salvage The Rest Of The Season And Finish Strong...But Making The Playoffs Will Be Considered A Successful Season By Some And Not By Others...I'm Not Making Excuses Now...I Love My Rebels Win Or Lose....We had One Returning Starter For This Season...And Our Team Has Grown Together And Has Competed Gallantly...And We Will Finish Strong And Knock Some Out Of the Playoff's Before We Are Done...And Who Knows?....The Proof Will be In The Pudding! Duck, What Proof Are you Drinking About Now? :roflolk:

Its okay Mckenzie. Maybe next year hahaha

West Carroll 20

Mckenzie 13

HOW ABOUT THEM WAR EAGLES

With a young team and the recent loss of a friend, these Rebels have proven themselves. The next two years will show that the Rebels will be a challenge for many teams.

Now, Rebels, you are in the driver seat. Either play to your potential, or park it in the garage til next season. The TRUE fans believe in you! Now believe in yourselves!

ONE GAME AT A TIME!

GO REBELS!

THE ROWDY CROWD

Edited by rebelsnook

With a young team and the recent loss of a friend, these Rebels have proven themselves. The next two years will show that the Rebels will be a challenge for many teams.

Now, Rebels, you are in the driver seat. Either play to your potential, or park it in the garage til next season. The TRUE fans believe in you! Now believe in yourselves!

ONE GAME AT A TIME!

GO REBELS!

<_<:roflol::roflol:

THE ROWDY CROWD

Oh, about 180 I guess.

Some can't resist s shot at the Rebs this year and I pretty much expect it. No big deal. We WILL be back sooner than most hope it happen and it's on again!!!!! This is a young team dealing with a lot of first time starters and now with the loss of someone very specaial to them. At least they showed up and played to their best under the circumstances.

HOWEVER, you can't keep kids down forever!!! I'm believing that they will be back to themselves this Friday night and even with an injured key player will be VERY hard to handle. We may be a little down of late but we ain't finished yet!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!! :hungry::popcorneater:

Edited by duckman38201