Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see...JB was UP last week soooo they've got to be down this week(so the season states) Nashville Christian will win this one. <_< NC had their bad game last week,The Houston Co loss was incredible, and unforseeable. I think HC just snuck up on em. Maybe JB has their heads on straight now and will have two weeks of good football, just hard to say. Good luck w/the rest of the season. Wayne Co/ Perry co. sheeeese. :shock:

Lets see...JB was UP last week soooo they've got to be down this week(so the season states) Nashville Christian will win this one. <_< NC had their bad game last week,The Houston Co loss was incredible, and unforseeable. I think HC just snuck up on em. Maybe JB has their heads on straight now and will have two weeks of good football, just hard to say. Good luck w/the rest of the season. Wayne Co/ Perry co. sheeeese. :shock:

^^^^^^ :roflol: if Nc beats JB i am done with football ,,,,but i think NeWblue has lost his mind :roflol:

^^^^^^ :roflol: if Nc beats JB i am done with football ,,,,but i think NeWblue has lost his mind

:wacko: Ha Ha....Logger. Nope, just sayin'

Its a very real possibility ...follow me,

Clarksville Academy beat Nashville Christian by 12 points, 28-16.

Clarksville Academy beat Jo Byrns by 10 points, 31-21.

Both very similar games as far as points scored against and points scored.

This tells me JB and NC are more equal that you would like to admit. :P

Guess We'll see come Friday night....Heritage has a bye this week. I think I'll mosey on over to tobacco country and see this game. Be lookin for some of yall.

:wacko: Ha Ha....Logger. Nope, just sayin'

Its a very real possibility ...follow me,

Clarksville Academy beat Nashville Christian by 12 points, 28-16.

Clarksville Academy beat Jo Byrns by 10 points, 31-21.

Both very similar games as far as points scored against and points scored.

This tells me JB and NC are more equal that you would like to admit. :P

Guess We'll see come Friday night....Heritage has a bye this week. I think I'll mosey on over to tobacco country and see this game. Be lookin for some of yall.

Jo Byrns beat Houston County by 39, CA beat Houston County by 44, Houston County beat NCS. We seem to have a paradox here!

Jo Byrns by 21.

Which JB team shows up for the final game ? The one that played heritage or the one that jus walks on the field like they are going to a funeral ? My hope is the one that played heritage ! It's been a season filled with that sorta question all year, good luck to my Devils !

Just want to wish all you Red Devil fans good luck from down here in WC.