Best Defensive players in 3a and 4a

devilfan1422

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 3a - 4a is a big pool to pull from . I think in the blue ridge conference top two are Rollins and baxley . Regardless of which wins this award there shouldn't be much room for argument . Rollins is a beast on d for the best team in the conference (possibly in the state of TN in our classification ) and baxley has had a fantastic year and is always around the ball and has delivered some monster hits setting a new conferce record for single season tackles with 140

Count me as a very biased voter, but I believe #18 Colby Maddux for CAK is an outstanding defensive player. A 3 year starter at linebacker. He has played OLB & MLB. Versatile enough to cover receivers on the outside and tough and strong enough to play in the middle. Compact at 5'10', 205, but he will hit you like he is 50lbs heavier according to his coaches. Very high football IQ, tough, big play maker, and has a nose for the football.