Polk hosts Meigs

Charlie Murphy

Polk should do fine as long as they don't start having flash-backs from seeing Orange & Black. thumb[1].gif

What? Flashbacks from 2009 or the Mercy Ruled Pirates from last year? Crowing about this years' game means nada, the team has already marked it as a one-off - Polk was down for whatever reason at last weeks game and ya'll know it - ya did enough crying about 'take it easy on us' before the game... Yes you won this particular game - good for you - NEXT!

GO CATS!

:thumb:

What? Flashbacks from 2009 or the Mercy Ruled Pirates from last year? Crowing about this years' game means nada, the team has already marked it as a one-off - Polk was down for whatever reason at last weeks game and ya'll know it - ya did enough crying about 'take it easy on us' before the game... Yes you won this particular game - good for you - NEXT!

GO CATS!

you crowed a lot the past 2 years. you won a close one in 09 and monkeystomped us last year. You got smacked in the mouth this year. That was just a little quip. If it makes you feel better, last years SP team was down a bit. thumb[1].gif

you crowed a lot the past 2 years. you won a close one in 09 and monkeystomped us last year. You got smacked in the mouth this year. That was just a little quip. If it makes you feel better, last years SP team was down a bit. thumb[1].gif

Show me where I crowed about anytime about South Pitt - you won't find it. I'm the guy who said nothing is a given concerning SP - The bogeymen on Polk's schedule if I remember right.

Go Fish!

Go Cats!

Show me where I crowed about anytime about South Pitt - you won't find it. I'm the guy who said nothing is a given concerning SP - The bogeymen on Polk's schedule if I remember right.

Go Fish!

Go Cats!

You did 2 posts ago. Since Meigs is down you guys should just play the 3rd string and cut them some slack. :roflol:

You did 2 posts ago. Since Meigs is down you guys should just play the 3rd string and cut them some slack. :roflol:

Only in response to your inane comments.

And there will be no slack for Meigs - that's why we lost to SP - by not practicing the entire team the week prior to the game, just the starters.

Edited by Yeehaw

Only in response to your inane comments.

And there will be no slack for Meigs - that's why we lost to SP - by not practicing the entire team the week prior to the game, just the starters.

Inane accusation coming from you is like serious coming from Carrot Top.